article thumbnail

The Building Blocks of a Digital Advocacy Campaign, Part 2

Media Cause

This requires substantial market research and should include conversations with your audiences through surveys, interviews, or even focus groups. It’s important to cast a community identity (the story of us) and who your audience is distinctly (the story of self). Develop trusted voices. Read the full case study here.

article thumbnail

AI for Fundraising Today: Voice Activated Fundraising & Chat Bots for Giving

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

NLP is programming code that allows computer to “talk” to humans via text or voice. Let’s look at some examples of Chat Bots and Voice Activated fundraising being used by nonprofits today. Voice Assistants As A Fundraising Channel. They use machine learning combined with Natural Language Processing (NLP).

Voice 72
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mastering Nonprofit Board Recruitment: A Strategic Guide for Executive Directors

Bloomerang

Implement fair scoring and interview procedures. Set up interview processes that are as transparent as they are engaging. Consider using scoring rubrics or structured interview protocols to standardize evaluations and minimize bias to keep things equitable. Engage with these communities to find those who are already stepping up.

article thumbnail

Online Community Organizing: Start small, think big!

Amy Sample Ward

NetSquared’s February series exploring “Online Community Organizing” includes three different interviews; I’m really excited to participate! I’ve included my interview below, but you can also read it and join the conversation on the NetSquared blog. Q: What makes a community?

Community 179
article thumbnail

Interview with Rob Wu & Public Launch of CauseVox

Amy Sample Ward

I’ve been following the work of Rob and his team closely as they have shown not just interest, but passion and intent for engaging with the community at large to create a tool that meets the needs of nonprofit organizations and keeps us involved in making the tool better and better. Interview: Rob Wu, CauseVox Founder.

Interview 213
article thumbnail

Interview: Colin Rhinesmith, CCTV Cambridge

Amy Sample Ward

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to connect with Colin Rhinesmith , Community Media Coordinator at Cambridge Community Television (Cambridge, MA, USA) and Adjunct Lecturer for the Media and Culture Program at Bentley University. How did Cambridge Community Television get involved with social media and social media trainings?

Interview 153
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

For a change, Leah Monica, Director of Marketing at Matrix Group, interviewed me about my personal journey and the journey of Matrix Group. WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. If we don’t hear joy in a client’s voice, our job is not done. There is no try.

Celebrate 130