article thumbnail

DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

I had a lot of fun yesterday giving a webinar for the Nonprofit Webinar series ; it was a whole hour discussing community engagement! DIY Community Engagement Metrics. Community Mapping. >> Step 1: Identify all the groups within your community. Well, from the planning and analysis side, that is. Presentation.

Metrics 219
article thumbnail

Recap: Community Organizing Tools from the Experts

NTEN

As we all know, the nonprofit tech community is loaded with smart and thoughtful organizers who give their time and efforts to help the rest of us do the good work we do. We recognize NTEN’s 501 Tech Clubs (local in-person groups) and Communities of Practice (CoPs) (online affinity groups) organizers are one clever and innovative bunch!

Jing 76
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Get Organized and Increase Your Nonprofit Productivity

Get Fully Funded

Here are some of my favorite tools and how I use them to stay organized and be productive: Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite: I cannot imagine a more important set of tools for nonprofit productivity than these free tools from Google: Google Docs , Google Sheets , Google Forms , Google Slides , and Google Calendar.

Product 124
article thumbnail

Platforms break open!

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology Platforms break open! Open has 3 components, APIs, Database Connectors, and Extensions. Bottom line: Kintera takes some important steps to open up their application. You make your own conclusions.

Open 100
article thumbnail

AI Prompts to Jumpstart Your End-of-Year Fundraising

sgEngage

So, it begins… your year-end-campaign message writing session: You stare at the blank page, open last year’s materials for inspiration, type a few sentences… delete them. You open LinkedIn to see if any other organizations you respect have shared new messages (“Am I already late to the game?”)

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Volunteer Management: Three Tips to Increase and Maintain Engagement

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Simply ask current volunteers to invite others with similar interests in their network or community. You may also want to ask your volunteer their preferred method of communication – phone, text, or email – in their volunteer application. Open communication will help build long-lasting relationships with volunteers.

Volunteer 273
article thumbnail

The Best Giving Tuesday Email Subject Lines Of 2022

Bloomerang

If your emails didn’t get opened there’s one thing to blame: your subject line. Personalization in the subject line will boost your open rate and tangible offers like ‘get 4 more kids to camp!’ Flattery and personalization go a long way to boosting open rates! . Personalization will get your emails opened! Mine too. .

email 84