Remove Build Remove Community Remove Map Remove Slides
article thumbnail

2011 National Conference On Volunteering and Service: Community Building Workshop

Amy Sample Ward

Topic : Bringing Community Organizing Into Online Campaigns. Description : Integrating volunteers into online campaigns for requires a great community organizer. Traditional community organizing lays the groundwork for online campaigns and effective movements. Slides and notes. Location : New Orleans, LA.

Community 100
article thumbnail

Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day

Amy Sample Ward

Here are the slides from the session and links to get you started: Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day. Community Map Template: [link]. Content Map Template: [link]. DIY Community Engagement Metrics. Crowdsourcing vs Community Sourcing. Sustainable Community Building. Metrics Template: [link].

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

1 Million Trailhead Badges: Lessons from Salesforce.org’s Trailhead Journey

Saleforce Nonprofit

If you’ve been part of the Salesforce community for a while, you’ve certainly heard of Trailhead — the fun way to learn about all things Salesforce. Map out your strategy: Literally, draw your map of content and audiences on paper or a slide. Post about your favorite badges in the Trailblazer Community.

Badge 134
article thumbnail

Community Engagement and Social Media for Public Media

Amy Sample Ward

I recently had the opportunity to present a webinar for the National Center for Media Engagement , focused on community-driven engagement, and present a session at the Public Media Development and Marketing Conference , talking about building a social media strategy. Defining Community. Engaging Community.

article thumbnail

NYU Guest Lecture: Data for Strategy Building and Storytelling

Amy Sample Ward

Last week I had the huge honor of guest lecturing in Laurel Hart’s class for the masters course in Corporate and Organizational Communications at NYU’s school of continuing studies. I want to share the slides here and especially some of the links and resources. Community & Content. Content Mapping template!

Lecture 137
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

Here are some of my thoughts going into the conversation and slides if you prefer engaging that way: Crowdsourcing for Social Change. You can see the full collection, and how they were voted on by the community here: [link]. If not, you can follow the conversation in real time on Twitter with the hashtag #crowdx. (We’ll

Community 207
article thumbnail

Marc A. Smith on Social Mapping for Network Growth

Tech Soup

TechSoup hosted the San Francisco Online Community Meetup which recently featured Marc A. Smith and his talk "Charting Collections of Connections in Social Media: Creating Maps and Measures with NodeXL." How is this helpful for community managers? Future Online Community Meetups (OCTribe). More Informa tion.

Map 57