article thumbnail

Online Community Organizing: Start small, think big!

Amy Sample Ward

NetSquared’s February series exploring “Online Community Organizing” includes three different interviews; I’m really excited to participate! I’ve included my interview below, but you can also read it and join the conversation on the NetSquared blog. I definitely recommend them both!

Community 179
article thumbnail

Interview with Lindsay Gruber: Building Corporate Resilience through Pro Bono Volunteerism

Saleforce Nonprofit

Personally, I’ve learned a lot from seeing how Salesforce employees give back to their communities. Our employees use it to connect with their purpose, and help lift the communities around them. They are highly responsive and counted on by the community to provide support and subject matter expertise. LG: Definitely.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Charlotte Rescue Mission Loves VolunteerHub’s Dedication to Client Support

Volunteer Hub

We had a chance to interview Donnie Shell Jr., Director of Community Engagement for Charlotte Rescue Mission, to learn more about the organization’s initiatives, and their utilization of our software. What has been your impact within the community? VolunteerHub stands behind its product.

article thumbnail

EI Helps Teams Use Technology to Fly

.orgSource

Learn to Reinvent By definition, transformation means a dramatic change. Include EI qualifications in job descriptions and stress the importance of those skills during interviews. It’s the transformation that went off the rails. And what do people fear most? But how do you identify those “hidden” talents?

Team 221
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 76
article thumbnail

Community Engagement and Social Media for Public Media

Amy Sample Ward

I recently had the opportunity to present a webinar for the National Center for Media Engagement , focused on community-driven engagement, and present a session at the Public Media Development and Marketing Conference , talking about building a social media strategy. Defining Community. Engaging Community.

article thumbnail

ABFE and Candid partner on new research on Black leaders

Candid

We will also invest in additional data sources and approaches as needed, including conducting qualitative interviews and focus groups with Black leaders to understand how the statistical pattern of quantitative results translates into concrete lived experiences and perspectives. . There are currently many different definitions of “Black-led.”