article thumbnail

Google and Yahoo’s 2024 Email Policy Updates: What You Need to Know

The MatrixFiles

2024 is shaping up to be THE year of safer email, starting with big email authentication policy updates from Google and Yahoo, which will take effect on February 1st, 2024. These policy changes will impact what email Google and Yahoo will accept and deliver to their users’ inboxes, in an effort to decrease spam and spoofing.

Policy 246
article thumbnail

16 Ways to Grow Your Nonprofit Email List

Neon CRM

When it comes to receiving communication from nonprofits, donors have a clear favorite: Email! Our latest research uncovered that 48% of donors cite email as their preferred method of communication from nonprofit organizations. If your nonprofit’s email list growth has been stagnant, check out the tips below.

email 59
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Harnessing Email Services for Nonprofits: Streamline and Scale with Automated Email Marketing

Media Cause

Did you know that f or every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $42 ? Imagine having the power to communicate your cause, connect with donors, and mobilize your community, all while saving time and resources. Automated email services for nonprofits are unsung heroes in achieving just that.

email 52
article thumbnail

Turning Crisis into Community: How to Make Emergency Donors Lifelong Supporters

The Modern Nonprofit

Estimated Reading Time: 5 minutes Turning Crisis into Community: How to Make Emergency Donors Lifelong Supporters As nonprofit professionals, we are all too familiar with the cycle of emergency fundraising. Email Send a dedicated email for the monthly ask within the week before the one-month anniversary of the initial donation.

Support 52
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

Email marketing. With more than 4 billion users, email empowers you to reach a vast audience while targeting your messaging to particular constituents. Let’s dive into the basics of nonprofit emails so you can improve your fundraising results in any economy. A key tool in overcoming these challenges?

email 74
article thumbnail

Dear Moby, what are the different types of email marketing? 

Whole Whale

“I currently send out only newsletter emails for my non-profit, but I am curious to know more. Are there different types of email marketing that I can add to my strategy?” Great question, but first, let’s explore what email marketing is and is not. What is email marketing?

email 75
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

Email marketing. With more than 4 billion users, email empowers you to reach a vast audience while targeting your messaging to particular constituents. Let’s dive into the basics of nonprofit emails so you can improve your fundraising results in any economy. A key tool in overcoming these challenges?

email 67