Remove Audio Remove Community Remove Feeds Remove Web
article thumbnail

4 Ways To Expand Your Nonprofit Marketing Reach in 2022

Bloomerang

Even videos shot on a smartphone can movingly capture how your nonprofit impacts your community. Or choose an “audio room” with Clubhouse , Facebook Audio Rooms , or Twitter Spaces. . Or choose an “audio room” with Clubhouse , Facebook Audio Rooms , or Twitter Spaces. . The possibilities are endless.

Marketing 125
article thumbnail

Pheed and Sulia: Two New Social Networks for the Nonprofit Early Adopters

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Primarily a mobile social network, Pheed also allows easy desktop publishing of status updates, photos, video and audio files, and enables users to broadcast live. Pheed :: pheed.com :: pheed.com/nonprofitorgs.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

33 Fun, Useful, and Totally Random Resources for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

The number of low-cost or free, web-based resources and tools available to nonprofits today is astounding. It also pulls in a feed of most recent Facebook news and illuminates in real-time the fastest growing countries using Facebook. This tool allows nonprofits to easily create Web-based Internet “TV&# stations.

Fun 277
article thumbnail

22 Fun, Useful, and Totally Random Resources for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

The number of low-cost or free, web-based resources and tools available to nonprofits today is astounding. It also pulls in a feed of most recent Facebook news and illuminates in real-time the fastest growing countries using Facebook. CheckFacebook :: checkfacebook.com. Creative Commons on Flickr :: flickr.com/creativecommons.

Fun 236
article thumbnail

I Like To Watch Feed

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Today I discovered Cityzenjane's blog and her i_like_to_watch tag/delicious rss feed via a comment to one of my blog posts. " Cityzenjane's goal for this feed is to provide you with content that will inspire you to make a great green future. "By trade I'm a web developer for a non-profit focused on sustainabilty.

Feeds 50
article thumbnail

Online Community Meetup Recap: Engaging Voters with Social Media

Tech Soup

Greg Ligon, our guest blogger for the latest Online Community Meetup, is an online communications professional with experience in building. a brand via online channels, social media communications and website content. The campaign began by hosting more than 30 community meetings over the course of a month. development.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Part III: Blogs, Podcasting and Vlogs

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology Web 2.0 I had originally planned to talk about RSS/XML after tagging, but I decided instead to hold off on that as a start on the posts about the inner guts of Web 2.0. Such is life. Which is just fine.)

Vlog 100