article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. I provide my managers with communications skills training. Effective written and verbal communications are even more important when most of your interactions are done over Zoom.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 81
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Tips for Nonprofit Professionals on Speaking Brilliantly with Your Slides

Nonprofit Tech for Good

By Beth Singer , Principal at Beth Singer Design, LLC – a design and communications firm specializing in nonprofit organizations to help them fundraise, educate, and promote membership and the mission of their institutions through design solutions. What is the best ratio of spoken language to visual slides in your online presentation?

Slides 304
article thumbnail

Ethical Storytelling for Nonprofits: A Detailed Guide

Neon CRM

In nonprofit storytelling, this could look like adding someone from a marginalized community to a written story or video to give the impression of diversity when the organization hasn’t created a connection with or made an impact in that marginalized community. Show the difference.

article thumbnail

Reflections from #MFOM14: Email Marketing, Fundraising, and Visual Communications

NTEN

To learn more about how you can use email marketing to support year-round online fundraising, Ive uploaded my slides to Slideshare. On day 2, I was part of the Visual Communications panel with four panelists (some you might recognize from the NTEN Community!):

article thumbnail

NpTech Summary: Advocacy 2.0, Sketchcastes, and NpTech in Different Languages

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Presentation Slides on flickr Blog post here. What language is this? And, if you want to add sub-titles in another language to a video, use dot.sub. Once You Start Dancing The NpTech Tag started as an experimental community tagging project in 2005. Ruby Sinreich's Advocacy 2.0 NpTech Talk. Just the Write Click!

Nptech 50
article thumbnail

Find the Charlie’s, Justine’s, and Edna’s in your network

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The slides are here. His points were: Each person does a little, the community does a lot. A Danish friend sees this and translates the image into three languages (she’s a“Charlie”). Does” is any action – post, like, share, mobile photo,create – expressed via a social voice. Friends “like” it. So the cycle continues.

Network 102