article thumbnail

AI for Social Media: Supercharge Your Copy, Images & Videos

Forum One

Successful organizations are leveraging the power of AI and social media to create more meaningful connections and foster community engagement. AI tools are already being used by many organizations to brainstorm ideas, find efficiencies, and explore new ways of working. But if you’re just starting out, you’re not behind!

article thumbnail

The AI Writing Prompt Formula and Prompt Ideas

Whole Whale

Give Context : Make your style clear by using descriptive language about your audience and flex that thesaurus for tone. When building through the API For more advanced users, there are ways to better tune models with more variables beyond language. This helps the AI understand your requirements better and provide a relevant response.

Ideas 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bookshare without Borders: #1/3

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

The first is developing strong local partners , such as disability NGOs, libraries or educational institutions that help us customize our services to the specific needs of their communities. The third pillar of Bookshare International is developing new language capabilities. This is an area of special focus for our Bookshare team.

India 225
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When segmenting your list, be careful about language that could alienate certain donors. When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” Thank you’s.

email 75
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When segmenting your list, be careful about language that could alienate certain donors. When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” Thank you’s. Peer to peer.

email 68
article thumbnail

What is Planned Giving?

sgEngage

Planned Giving Is Accessible to All Planned giving flips the script on the traditional donation structure because it does not disrupt a supporter’s current cash flow. Community Support: Begin by pitching the planned giving program to all nonprofit board members and major donors.

Giving 52
article thumbnail

Need a copy editor? Look in the mirror

M+R

I often tell folks that making a practice of self-editing is a great way to level up : finish your draft (email appeal, social media post, video script, or whatever else), walk away from it for a minute, and then go back and make changes as an editor would. Eliminate, or clarify, any jargon or Official Language that may be opaque to readers.