article thumbnail

Association 4.0—A Playbook for Success

.orgSource

Brent Gibson, Chief Health Officer at the National Commission on Correctional Health Care and Managing Director of NCCHC Resources, Inc. Joey Knecht, CEO and Managing Director at Proteus.co, recommends that leaders turn away from politics and toward business. described how he innovates inside a bureaucratic organization like this.

article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

For a change, Leah Monica, Director of Marketing at Matrix Group, interviewed me about my personal journey and the journey of Matrix Group. WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. I provide my managers with communications skills training.

Celebrate 130
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 78
article thumbnail

6 tips to create a volunteer group and successfully launch DEI initiatives

Nimble AMS

However, it’s crucial for leaders to embrace DEI principles and empower the staff and members in their association, especially as 71% of association professionals seek to develop and improve DEI efforts, according to the Community Brands Association Trends Study. . Connect your DEI community.

Group 129
article thumbnail

Become a Social Organization: Online Community Meetup Recap

Tech Soup

In June, the San Francisco online community meetup group welcomed Maria Ogneva , director of community at Yammer. For a more in-depth look at the steps required to become social, take a look at Ogneva’s slide presentation.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0: Opportunity or Threat - IT Director 2.0

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

This is slide 31 of an interesting presentation about Web2.0 from the perspective of an IT department director, Brian Kelly at the University of Bath in the UK. In the middle, the slides cover the tools. adoption, risks and benefits, and how an IT director or department might think about a deployment strategy.

article thumbnail

3 Key Takeaways from Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’

Cloud 4 Good

Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’ Chicago 2022 was a brand-new opportunity for the Salesforce DevOps community to connect and share expertise at a designated conference. Session topics ranged from high-level process breakdown and product features to hands-on pipeline setups and experiential community experiences.

Chicago 59