Remove Build Remove Community Remove Conversation Remove Learning
article thumbnail

Lessons Learned Living the Virtual Experiment

.orgSource

Despite the novelty, we were interviewing some of the most forward-thinking leaders in our community. What are the lessons learned? Following are a few of my observations on the indelible takeaways and lessons learned about remote work. We learned the importance of technology for communication and collaboration.

Virtual 251
article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

I learned these disturbing, but important, statistics from Allison K. Our discussion about the Summit Award launched a wide-ranging conversation. An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community. Then build your identity on LinkedIn.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Culture, Community, and Technology—A Successful 2022 Convergence

.orgSource

The motivation to build stronger relationships, both remote and in-person, resonated across the association community. Great conversation, a little bubbly, and treats at the Innovation Summit. This format uses informal conversations to explore key questions and weave thoughts and ideas into a collective tapestry of knowledge.

Culture 221
article thumbnail

Still Confused About AI, Learn the Facts A-Bot Us!

.orgSource

For those who embrace KISS and want messy AI made more tame and tractable, I’ll offer my podcast conversation with David Reid. Through exposure and feedback, it builds a deeper understanding of language. “AI A big part of the learning process is establishing connections,” David notes. I say amen to that.

Learning 221
article thumbnail

7 steps to advance your volunteer program with your online member community

Nimble AMS

But have you considered leveraging your online member community to give your volunteer program a boost? Read our blog for seven tips to use your online member community to enhance your volunteer program! Want to learn more strategies to advance volunteer engagement? Register now.

Volunteer 113
article thumbnail

Thursday Thoughts | Supporter habits to build this year

EveryAction

Welcome to another installment of Thursday Thoughts, a dedicated space for our friends in nonprofit sector leadership to reflect on reports, statistics, and other trends—because when our community shares knowledge, we can all do more good. Actually learn to play that harmonica!) Learn more and get in touch at bewhatsgood.com !

Support 220
article thumbnail

Youth community service: Belonging, reciprocity, and agency 

Candid

A report from the Center for Expanding Leadership & Opportunity (CELO) and The Allstate Foundation explores how Gen Z is expanding the definition of “community service” and seeking to maximize impact—for themselves and the communities they serve. reported for “informal helping.”

Service 119