article thumbnail

Why I Donated: Why I Give $100 To My Local Community Foundation Every Year

Bloomerang

In this post, we talk to Lydia, a n instructor in Louisiana, about why she makes a yearly donation of $100 to the Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana (SWLA). The Cause : The Community Foundation of SWLA The Donation : $100 (yearly) What inspired you to make a donation to the Community Foundation of SWLA?

article thumbnail

Using Segmentation To Boost Engagement In Email Campaigns

Bloomerang

As fundraisers, we strive to create meaningful impact and cultivate lasting relationships with supporters, donors, and the communities we serve. But as your donor base grows and your organization becomes more well-known in the community, sustaining this level of personal interaction becomes a challenge.

email 87
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Leveraging Email Automation to Enhance Donor Relationships

Get Fully Funded

But your staff members can’t always afford to spend time writing emails to donors on top of their other responsibilities. That’s where email automation comes in. By automating your basic email needs, you can engage donors more efficiently. What is Email Automation? Then, sit back and let your automatic emails do the work.

article thumbnail

5 Tips for a Winning Email Marketing Strategy

Saleforce Nonprofit

Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing channels, enabling you to talk directly to your past, current, and potential donors. An added benefit of email marketing strategies is that you can analyze performance and optimize those conversations in real-time. How have they engaged with past email campaigns?

email 116
article thumbnail

Why I Donated: Why I Give $10 Every Month To My Local Public Radio Station

Bloomerang

I am a firm supporter of public radio since it often provides local updates like emergency services or breaking news and connects us to international issues. For example, if the receipt confirmation email arrived immediately, you might have felt confident that you gave to an organization that operates efficiently.

Public 78
article thumbnail

Why I Donated: Why I Give $10 Every Month To My Local Public Radio Station

Bloomerang

I am a firm supporter of public radio since it often provides local updates like emergency services or breaking news and connects us to international issues. For example, if the receipt confirmation email arrived immediately, you might have felt confident that you gave to an organization that operates efficiently.

Public 73
article thumbnail

Engaging Your Donor Community: 5 School Fundraising Tips

sgEngage

When done well, fundraisers can become beloved annual events that your community looks forward to year after year. How do you turn a standard campaign into a fundraiser your community will love? Think about the people who make up your community of donors. Simply focus your attention on donor engagement.

Donor 74