Remove Change Management Remove Community Remove Nptech Remove NTEN
article thumbnail

Technology Leaders Are Change Agents: Discussion from the NTEN Community

NTEN

Flickr: ePublicist A recent discussion thread on NTEN's main community email list really hit something home for me. NTEN member Sean Watson brought up his concern about the lack of staffing around, and interest in, "business processes" in most nonprofit organizations. Don't just use spreadsheets, use pictures. of people, even.

article thumbnail

A Brief History of Nonprofit Technology Leadership, And a Call to Action for New Circuit Riders

NTEN

But the question stuck with me, and I have an idea that I want to share, appropriately, with the NTEN community. But the question stuck with me, and I have an idea that I want to share, appropriately, with the NTEN community. I didn''t have an immediate answer.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

This Isn’t Your Grandma’s Online Fundraising

NTEN

From those first few clicks to the latest multichannel campaign, online giving has continued to grow and change the nonprofit sector. 14ntc Change Management Community Fundraising Mobile nptech nten online fundraising Strategy Fundraising'

Online 78
article thumbnail

NTEN Community Call: Your Perspectives on the Blackbaud-Convio Acquisition Announcement

NTEN

On January 17th, the nonprofit, technology, and financial communities learned that Blackbaud was beginning the steps to acquire Convio , whose board had approved the purchase. This news came as a surprise to most people in those communities, and triggered much discussion in both traditional media and social media channels.

Convio 54
article thumbnail

Ctrl+Alt+Delete: Rebooting Your Digital Community Building

NTEN

Jacobwith Flickr: jenny8lee When it comes to building community and increasing brand awareness, some organizations hire communications, marketing, and engagement staff to handle these activities. And that makes sense -- someone needs to be charged with keeping a close eye on the organization’s community growth. and on and on.

Digital 78
article thumbnail

The Change Journal's 10th Issue is Out: It's a Mobile World

NTEN

NTEN''s publication, designed especially for busy nonprofit executive directors, departmental directors, boards, and other leadership staff, is free and hot off the press. We also feature content from the American Red Cross, Forum One Communications, the NTEN community, and.

Issue 90
article thumbnail

Where is NTEN Headed in 2011 and Beyond? You Tell Us

NTEN

From virtualization and cloud computing to geolocation services to Twitter and Facebook, the changes are exctiting and powerful. Over the last decade, NTEN has been part of this transformation of technology from back-room efficiency builder to disruptor of every department in your organization. > Register for The Future of NTEN.

NTEN 60