Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Presentation Remove Slides
article thumbnail

Blog Redesign: A collaborative approach

Amy Sample Ward

This website has been a great place for me to post ideas and share lessons learned, store content from presentations, and share resources. But I’d like it to be seen for what it is: there are tons of presentation resources (slides, notes, videos, etc.), Right now, this blog could really be categorized as a blog.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

We’ll be facilitating a conversation, more than doing a formal presentation, and will focus on the power of crowdsourcing (using our own case study from conducting the Social Media for Social Good case study competition) and the application of social media in nonprofit program delivery. View more presentations from Amy Sample Ward.

Community 207
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 81
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. I provide my managers with communications skills training. Gratitude for: My amazing staff, both present and past. The answer, of course, is that we need to reinvent Matrix Group – again.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

Recap: Community Organizing Tools from the Experts

NTEN

As we all know, the nonprofit tech community is loaded with smart and thoughtful organizers who give their time and efforts to help the rest of us do the good work we do. We recognize NTEN’s 501 Tech Clubs (local in-person groups) and Communities of Practice (CoPs) (online affinity groups) organizers are one clever and innovative bunch!

Jing 76
article thumbnail

Nonprofits Live Recap: Great Presentations

Tech Soup

Great presentation skills always come handy whether you're offering an educational training, making a keynote speech, or bringing new funders aboard. Presentations for Webinars. Leroux Miller kicked off the discussion by offering advice focused on online presentations. Make Presentations Social.

article thumbnail

Nonprofits Live: Great Presentations on August 26

Tech Soup

This blog post was authored by Evonne Heyning, interactive media producer with TechSoup's community and social media team. Are you looking for secrets to giving great presentations? Pacific time will explore great presentations. He currently manages the online community of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life.

Oracle 68