Remove Celebrate Remove Community Remove Group Remove Share
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

Matrix Group is officially 25 years old today. I say “officially” because May 1 is the date on our incorporation papers, but the real date is April 22, when I opened up shop in shared office space in Georgetown, Washington, DC. If you want to read about the first 10 years at Matrix Group, here’s a blog post I wrote back in 2009 !

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

Celebrate, Educate, and Fundraise: Planning Winning AAPI Heritage Month Events

The Modern Nonprofit

Estimated Reading Time: 6 minutes Celebrate, Educate, and Fundraise: Planning Winning AAPI Heritage Month Events As the vibrant tapestry of Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month unfolds, the opportunity to celebrate, educate, and inspire through impactful events is immense.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 steps to advance your volunteer program with your online member community

Nimble AMS

But have you considered leveraging your online member community to give your volunteer program a boost? Read our blog for seven tips to use your online member community to enhance your volunteer program! 7 tips to use your online member community to boost your volunteer program Are you ready to enhance your volunteer program ?

Volunteer 113
article thumbnail

Four strategies to celebrate advocacy efforts at your association

Nimble AMS

This year, hundreds of a ssociation professionals gathered on Capitol Hill to share how their organization s contributed to the US economy. The group a lso worked to gather support for various economic development policies. Advocacy is an integral part of the work of any association. Leverage your online community platform.

Advocacy 142
article thumbnail

[ASK AN EXPERT] Should You Celebrate Your Nonprofit’s Anniversary?

Bloomerang

Today’s question comes from a nonprofit employee who wants advice on when it makes sense to celebrate a nonprofit anniversary: Dear Charity Clairity, We have a 75 th anniversary coming up, and I really think we should do something to celebrate this milestone. I’ve long felt anniversary celebrations are for insiders, not constituents.

article thumbnail

6 tips to create a volunteer group and successfully launch DEI initiatives

Nimble AMS

However, it’s crucial for leaders to embrace DEI principles and empower the staff and members in their association, especially as 71% of association professionals seek to develop and improve DEI efforts, according to the Community Brands Association Trends Study. . Create your DEI initiatives volunteer group. Train your volunteers.

Group 129
article thumbnail

Why We Celebrate Pride Month & 4 Ways to be a LGBTQ+ Ally

Saleforce Nonprofit

Pride is not just a celebration of LGBTQ+ voices, culture, and experiences — it also creates visibility for under-represented groups and encourages us all to be our authentic selves. It represents an ongoing movement for equality and highlights issues the community still faces today. Listen and Educate Yourself.

Celebrate 113