Remove Accessibility Remove Community Remove Local Remove Question
article thumbnail

Unlocking change: Free access to Candid’s nonprofit resources

Candid

Candid’s ongoing commitment is to ensure all nonprofits and their communities have equitable access to Candid’s resources. Our mission is to get you what you need to do good—and that includes free access to the nonprofit resources, insights, and tools listed below. foundations have websites.

article thumbnail

A $500 Million Pledge to Support Local News

Non Profit Quarterly

Image credit: Jon Tyson on Unsplash The decades-long decimation of local news—and the dangers that the trend poses for public oversight, an informed citizenry, and democracy itself—remains very much underway. Since 2005, some 2,200 local newspapers have closed, according to a press release by the MacArthur Foundation.

Local 102
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Practical, Actionable SEO Tips for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

So, if your nonprofit works in environmental conservation, use a keyword research tool to identify common questions like “how to support local environmental initiatives.” Stories of individuals or communities that have benefited from your work can be powerful in connecting with your audience.

Action 258
article thumbnail

How to Enhance Your Nonprofit’s Written Content with Artificial Intelligence

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It is trained on a massive dataset of text and code, and it can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. It can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.

Content 351
article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community. million community members have been reached with information, skills, and services. My immediate reaction is access to money,” Allison replied. million adolescent girls and more than 4.2

article thumbnail

5 questions for Samara Islam

NTEN

Samara brings a passion for community and problem-solving. I asked her five questions to help us get to know our latest teammate. I ran the audio board with an A/V team that recorded football games for local public access TV. What are some of your favorite local adventures? What was your first job?

article thumbnail

Use Case: The Community-Driven Social Impact game for Community Media Centers

Amy Sample Ward

Last month, at the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference , I had the opportunity to run the Community-Driven Social Impact game in a session workshop. One of the participants was Ericha Hager, the Regional Collaborative Coordinator for Community Media Access Partnership. Who was the community that you were working with?

Game 195