Remove Chapter Remove Community Remove Museum Remove Story
article thumbnail

The Power of Giving: Supporting AAPI Nonprofits That Align with Your Values

Neon CRM

Despite all of those contributions, racism and violence toward Asian American Pacific Islander communities rose during the COVID-19 pandemic and remains an issue. There are lots of ways to fight racism against AAPI communities: One of the most powerful is by supporting AAPI-led nonprofits.

Saba 52
article thumbnail

Forum One Wins 10 Vega Awards

Forum One

To mark its anniversary, NRDC launched an immersive storytelling experience featuring powerful stories from the last 50 years. Our team partnered with NRDC to conceptualize how to capture these highlights in an engaging and informative story. National Air & Space Museum. Canopus – Website for Cultural.

Award 88
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Forum One Wins 12 Davey Awards!

Forum One

To mark its anniversary, NRDC launched an immersive storytelling experience featuring powerful stories and moments from the last 50 years. Our team partnered with NRDC to conceptualize how to capture these highlights in an engaging and informative story. NTI Nuclear Security Index. Gold – Activism for Websites. I’m Determined.

Award 66
article thumbnail

Forum One Wins 12 Communicator Awards

Forum One

NRDC launched an immersive storytelling experience featuring powerful stories and moments from the last 50 years to mark its anniversary. Our team partnered with NRDC to conceptualize how to capture these highlights in an engaging and informative story. The Frist Art Museum. The Vilcek Foundation. cities. .

Award 75
article thumbnail

Forum One Wins 7 WebAwards

Forum One

To mark its anniversary, NRDC launched an immersive storytelling experience featuring powerful stories and moments from the last 50 years. Our team partnered with NRDC to conceptualize how to capture these highlights in an engaging and informative story. The Frist Art Museum. Outstanding Website. Climatelinks.

article thumbnail

Museum Work Today: All the Feels All the Time

Museum 2.0

The museums of the world are collaborating to bring you #MuseumGames every Sunday, with a new crossword puzzle each week featuring clues from all sorts of museums. ??: While donations are going down, global interest in museums seem a boom industry. Do we refer to Mar a #museum social media guru, maven, connoisseur?

Museum 20
article thumbnail

The Art of Relevance Sneak Peek: How the London Science Museum Became More Relevant to Deaf Families

Museum 2.0

This month, I'm sharing a few chapters from my new book The Art of Relevance in advance of its release. Here's one of my favorite stories about the London Science Museum and their work to make their science shows relevant to families with deaf or hearing-impaired family members. This chapter appears midway through the book.

Museum 20