article thumbnail

Introducing a New Community-Built Application Supported by Salesforce.org Commons

Saleforce Nonprofit

Whether it’s community services, donor relations, governance, volunteer management, or communications, data plays a critical role in telling the story and uncovering the insights required to develop a response. . DLRS is a community-built and community-maintained open source Salesforce solution.

article thumbnail

Study the Data, But Eat the Cake—Put the Human Factor Forward

.orgSource

Several providers offer open source or limited free access, which is a great way to test options. Free and Open-Source Apache Spark provides a powerful platform for large-scale data processing and machine learning tasks. RapidMiner is another open-source platform with a drag-and-drop interface.

Data 221
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SaaS vs. Open Source

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology SaaS vs. Open Source September 24, 2008 I just finished writing a post for the Idealware blog about choosing SaaS vs. Open source. But the real story is much more complicated.

article thumbnail

Tell Your Community's Story with NetSquared

Tech Soup

Submit your digital video, five photographs, or a super-short story now, because we have $13,000 in prizes available! We have webinar recordings , tools, and resources to help you make stories that stand out. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Story Time: Creating Technologies with Visually Impaired People. Looking for inspiration?

article thumbnail

CEO’s Update: Fall 2014

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

My personal goal is to channel the aspirations of the technology community to do more social good. Then I’ll share the latest stories on the impact of our tech volunteerism and human rights tech efforts as well our new tech leadership. In this update, I’m delighted to be able to share Benetech’s latest efforts to do both.

article thumbnail

Seven ATLIS Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss

sgEngage

Cybersecurity on a Budget: Leveraging Open-Source Software and Trusted Vendors Presented by Don Rahn, Director of Security Operations, Blackbaud In the high-stakes world of cybersecurity, defending against threats is non-negotiable. The Inside Story: Blackbaud’s Approach to Customer Success Presented by Hiram Cuevas of St.

article thumbnail

Announcing the Salesforce.org Community Impact Report 2021

Saleforce Nonprofit

Today, Salesforce.org is excited to announce the release of the Salesforce.org Community Impact Report 2021. Given the incredible hardships and changes our communities have endured the past 20 months, the ability to offer more targeted guidance and support to help our customers to fulfill their missions has never been greater.

Report 52