article thumbnail

4 Types of Donor Personas for Effective Nonprofit Fundraising

Nonprofit Tech for Good

If you’ve never done so, developing donor journeys (also known as donor journey mapping) can feel like quite an undertaking. Donor journey mapping can be as complex or as simple as you like—as with all new things, it’s best to start simple and grow from there. Donor Journey Mapping Basic Steps. Persona #1—Community Stakeholders.

Donor 292
article thumbnail

How To: DIY Community & Content Mapping

Amy Sample Ward

Over the last few of years I’ve had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. During this time, I’ve help create community maps and strategic plans with my own team and with many other groups.

Map 122
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

I had a lot of fun yesterday giving a webinar for the Nonprofit Webinar series ; it was a whole hour discussing community engagement! DIY Community Engagement Metrics. Community Mapping. >> Step 1: Identify all the groups within your community. Content Mapping. >> Presentation.

Metrics 219
article thumbnail

Advancing Social Media Measurement for Philanthropic Outcomes #sm_re

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

How do you measure your network to learn how to improve outcomes? I’ll be participating in the session, as part of the context setting by giving an overview of themes in my book, “ Measuring the Networked Nonprofit ,” co-author with measurement guru KD Paine. Ventura County Community Foundation - March, 2013.

Measure 105
article thumbnail

Information: The Better Half of IT

sgEngage

Analyzed data—usually in the form of charts and dashboards—provides a way for you to measure your organization’s activity against past output or industry standards: it allows you to determine growth and success, or lack thereof. Check out the Blackbaud Community to get started connecting with other data-focused friends.

Chart 81
article thumbnail

How to craft a data-driven social media strategy for your nonprofit 

Candid

Here is how you can craft a road map to social media success. As you define your goal(s), also think about how to measure it. Here are a few examples: Increase awareness and expand your audience: success is measured by an increase in followers, but you could also track things like shares, reposts, and retweets.

article thumbnail

How-to: DIY Community and Content Mapping

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward, Community Development Manager, TechSoup Global. Over the last few of years I've had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. Community Map. Why : Why map your community?

Map 75