Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Map Remove Measure
article thumbnail

What strategies should nonprofits implement for high-performing cross-sector collaboration?

ASU Lodestar Center

Nonprofit interest in cross-sector collaboration is ramping up due to evaporating resources and increased demand for services. The Bridgespan Group reminds leaders that “cross-sector collaboration is a complicated and time-consuming process, given the complexity of the issues and range of stakeholders involved.” Recommendations.

article thumbnail

How To: DIY Community & Content Mapping

Amy Sample Ward

Over the last few of years I’ve had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. During this time, I’ve help create community maps and strategic plans with my own team and with many other groups.

Map 122
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Anthem Awards Finalists Announced!

Forum One

New this year, fans can support and celebrate this year’s Finalists through Anthem Community Voice from now until December 21, 2023. The for-profit and nonprofit entries in each category with the greatest amount of support will win the first-ever Anthem Community Voice Awards. Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands.

Award 72
article thumbnail

Anthem Awards Winners Announced

Forum One

This year, the Anthem Awards received nearly 2,000 submissions from over 30 countries, and the winners were celebrated by more than 25,000 individuals during the Anthem Community Voice event, making this year’s awards the largest to date. We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the winners of this year’s Anthem Awards.

Award 73
article thumbnail

How-to: DIY Community and Content Mapping

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward, Community Development Manager, TechSoup Global. Over the last few of years I've had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. Community Map. Why : Why map your community?

Map 75
article thumbnail

13 Virtual Fundraising Event Takeaways From 4 Marketing Professionals

Classy

We recently wrapped up our 2021 Collaborative: Virtual Sessions event here at Classy. Ways to measure your efficiency and success within each . The Collaborative’s logistics were owned by Alexa. The Classy team created engaging content that Collaborative participants could use in their professional lives.

Virtual 105
article thumbnail

5 Tips for Effective Healthcare Grantmaking

sgEngage

The health needs of your community could change in an instant. Widespread layoffs could keep community members from being able to afford quality care. Measure your outcomes and tell your story. Then map out your technology and data ecosystem so you know what you use and how it connects.