article thumbnail

Culture, Community, and Technology—A Successful 2022 Convergence

.orgSource

The motivation to build stronger relationships, both remote and in-person, resonated across the association community. Teri Carden, Founder and CEO of 100 Reviews , facilitated a panel discussion on how to turn your next great idea into gold. Sharon will facilitate a 360-degree discussion about trust. Creating Community.

Culture 221
article thumbnail

Activating Damage Assessment System for Hurricane Ian

VisionLink

. • Quick link for public messaging on social media and city/county websites • Real time mapping and situational awareness tools for decision support • Integration with Case Management and Sheltering modules on Visionlink's platform Informed client consent governs the use of the system. Your Visionlink Team

Hurricane 246
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To: DIY Community & Content Mapping

Amy Sample Ward

Over the last few of years I’ve had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. During this time, I’ve help create community maps and strategic plans with my own team and with many other groups.

Map 122
article thumbnail

Trainer’s Notebook: Finding Inspiration and New Ideas for Facilitation Techniques

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of participating in a convening on “Data Informed Philanthropy” hosted by the Packard Foundation – not only was the content compelling (stay tuned for a post on that), but it was also a fantastic opportunity to observe one of the best facilitators I know, Allen Gunn from Aspiration.

article thumbnail

How-to: DIY Community and Content Mapping

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward, Community Development Manager, TechSoup Global. Over the last few of years I've had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. Community Map. Why : Why map your community?

Map 75
article thumbnail

How to Build Your Nonprofit’s MarTech Stack

Media Cause

Dig Deeper to Discover What’s Missing Running through this additional exercise may help you make the business case that a new or updated platform is necessary for the organization’s efficiency when mapping your ideal MarTech stack below. Are there any tools that are glaringly missing or that aren’t serving the team well?

Build 59
article thumbnail

Visual Meeting Facilitation Workshop with David Sibbet

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

’ The book was an inspiration and encouragement for those us whose inner critics have been keeping us away from using the technique in front of other people. The book offers a wonderful road map for a learning journey to internalize these techniques and I’ve practicing a lot.