Remove Benefit Remove Community Remove Integration Remove Product
article thumbnail

Nimble AMS has your back with trustworthy, pain-free upgrades

Nimble AMS

“Best practice is our only product practice.” Not only is the saying one of our core product principles at Nimble AMS, but it’s also the guiding light for our product release methodology. When Salesforce releases a new product update to all customers, Nimble AMS does the same—three times a year, year after year.

Free 162
article thumbnail

Spring forward into innovation with the Nimble AMS Spring ‘24 release

Nimble AMS

The Nimble AMS Spring ‘24 product r elease is here to deliver ! Our Nimble AMS team is always working to offer the latest updates to enhance your organization and meet your association-specific needs. We’re offering even more capability in our community, with built-in collaboration features in NimbleLand.

Product 139
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Future of Funding: Nonprofit Grant Management Software Trends

Nonprofit Tech for Good

As a nonprofit organization, securing funding is essential to fulfilling your mission and driving meaningful change in your community. This shift has allowed nonprofits to focus more on their mission and less on administrative work, leading to better management of grants and more positive change in communities.

Grant 221
article thumbnail

Micro-Volunteering: What is It? How Can Volunteer Programs Benefit from It?

Volunteer Hub

Micro-volunteerism is a new rising trend in the nonprofit community. What are the Benefits of Micro-Volunteering? Micro-volunteering is not a replacement for traditional volunteerism, but, it does provide nonprofit organizations and volunteers with benefits. A few of these key benefits include: Benefits for a Nonprofit.

article thumbnail

Get Organized and Increase Your Nonprofit Productivity

Get Fully Funded

If you feel like you have too much to do and aren’t getting enough done, you need to increase your nonprofit productivity. If you want to be more productive and get more done without working 24/7, you have to change your habits. Move cards from stage to stage, and see your productivity increase. That’s right. With a pen.

Product 124
article thumbnail

Join me at the Nonprofit Marketing Summit on March 5-7

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’m excited to speak at the Nonprofit Marketing Summit: The Unthinkable on March 5-7, hosted by Community Boost ! Join my session “ Unlocking Productivity with Generative AI Writing Tools for Nonprofit Marketers ” on March 7 at 10:30 am PT. I’ll also share some practical tips for organizational or team adoption.

article thumbnail

Give Joy!

.orgSource

It’s hard to be productive with a sore back. Offer a gym membership as a benefit. Beyond the obvious benefits, encouraging wellness demonstrates that in addition to investing in your team’s professionalism, you also want to support their happiness. I like the way this concept combines productivity with recreation.

Giving 448