Remove Artist Remove Community Remove Course Remove Fun
article thumbnail

Boost Your Nonprofit’s Impact: 10 Power-Packed Summer Fundraising Ideas for 2023

The Modern Nonprofit

Summer’s social ambiance, characterized by people wanting to enjoy outdoor events and immerse themselves in their local community, can boost your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts. Outdoor Movie Night An outdoor movie night is a fun and engaging way to bring your community together while raising funds for your nonprofit.

Impact 52
article thumbnail

The Gamm Theatre: Telling Stories that Entertain, Provoke, and Engage

DipJar

We spoke with Amy Gravell, the managing director, and Shannon Carroll, the director of business & operations, about the theater, its mission in the community, the ways the community supports its efforts, and – of course – how DipJar has helped. That work is expansive and goes far beyond the stage.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

19 Easy Fundraiser Ideas Your Nonprofit Can Try Today

Neon CRM

That’s why we’ve pulled together a list of 19 easy fundraisers you can use in between major events to engage your supporters, build community, and—of course—raise some money. Some well-placed, colorful signage and a fun atmosphere (i.e. Community Yard Sales Gather donated items from the community and hold a low-cost sale.

Ideas 52
article thumbnail

Juicy Blogging E-Course (online) + Blogging for Writers (SF)

Have Fun - Do Good

As many of you know, in addition to blogging and podcasting for myself and others, I'm also a blogging trainer and coach for artists, writers, creative entrepreneurs and do-gooders. During this 4-week Juicy Blogging e-course you will read and discuss lessons through a private blog from the comfort of home.

Course 68
article thumbnail

Forward Unto the Breach: Don’t Rest on Nonprofit Laurels

Bloomerang

In such a case, you may have trouble really inspiring board, volunteers and community members to commit to your mission with passion. I came up with an idea to mesh my love of weekend crafts fairs and artist open studio visits with my day job. At first everyone was ‘gung ho;’ it was fun. Your donors?” It seemed like a win/win.

Artist 115
article thumbnail

Lisa Sonora Beam, The Creative Entrepreneur: How I Have Fun, Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

The eleventh guest blogger in my have fun do good series is Lisa Sonora Beam. She is a lifelong artist, and was a therapist working in psychiatric hospitals before she made the leap into advertising (long story). Lisa Sonora Beam, The Creative Entrepreneur: How I Have Fun, Do Good Buy art from artists.

Fun 63
article thumbnail

37 Spring Fundraising Ideas for Small Nonprofits

Whole Whale

And because we love rapid ideation and an excuse for a fundraiser here at Whole Whale, we’ve put together over 30 fun nonprofit fundraising ideas for you to spring into this season. Get a selection of your breakfast favorites and a variety of milks — make it extra fun with a pajama party vibe for your supporters. Online Course.

Ideas 98