Remove Comment Remove Community Remove Conversation Remove Question
article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

Our discussion about the Summit Award launched a wide-ranging conversation. An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community. million community members have been reached with information, skills, and services. million adolescent girls and more than 4.2

article thumbnail

Leverage your online community for maximum member engagement and loyalty

Nimble AMS

The Community Brands 2022 Association Trends Study reports that the first reason members join associations is to network, and the sixth is to socialize. Is your association maximizing the reach of your online community? Keep reading for three key tips to improve the member experience with your online community platform.

Community 133
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Ways Nonprofits Can Use Conversational Marketing

Forum One

Conversational marketing speaks to the growing expectation of a personalized experience and the opportunity to connect and start a one-to-one conversation. . Coined by our partners at Drift , conversational marketing aims to guide users through an engagement funnel more quickly by using real-time conversations.

article thumbnail

How Nonprofits Can Leverage Organic Social Media to Increase Fundraising

Nonprofit Tech for Good

In this environment, building a community of loyal advocates for your cause is more important than ever before. While paid ads and steeply-priced lead lists may deliver short-term results, long-term donor relationships are built on trust and community. Here’s how you can do it: Prioritize community-building over sales pitches.

article thumbnail

Blog Redesign: Focused on Conversation

Amy Sample Ward

Thanks to everyone that’s shared comments so far in this process! Redesign topic #2: Focused on Conversations. I’m happy to take on the role of conversation starter, sharing news or case studies or ideas that are interesting and letting all of you run with it. Focus: Content that’s conversation worthy.

article thumbnail

The End of Expertise and How Associations Must Adapt

The MatrixFiles

Americans today question the value of a college degree and mistrust the so-called “ivory tower” experts. They also distrust the media, calling bias and questioning facts. Members are asking for resources they can use to bring people together and enhance trust within their communities.

article thumbnail

Getting Meta: Inviting the Community to Drive the Community Builder Chats

Amy Sample Ward

For about a year, I moderated a monthly online chat focused on community building, community management, on and offline engagement, and the technologies that support those connections. I wanted to let the community lead, and if the community didn’t need me moderating a chat, then I wasn’t going to force it!

Community 194