article thumbnail

Nonprofit Webinars: DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

Location : online with Nonprofit Webinars. Topic : Do-It-Yourself Community Metrics. Description : Social media, online campaigns, and community engagement can be tricky things to dive into and do well without measuring, monitoring and evaluating. Related Links : Nonprofit Webinars website. Slides and notes.

Metrics 100
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Webinars: Crowdsourcing vs Community-sourcing

Amy Sample Ward

Topic : Crowdsourcing vs Community-sourcing. Well, there’s a big difference between working with the crowd and working with your community! This webinar will explore the differences and identify opportunities for your organization to start building engagement and participation. Related Links : Nonprofit Webinars.

Community 100
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing vs Community-sourcing: What’s the difference and the opportunity?

Amy Sample Ward

Last week I presented for my second time with Nonprofit Webinars. The first time I focused on DIY Community Engagement Metrics and shared lots of templates and examples. Community sourcing vs Crowdsourcing. Community & the Crowd. The core elements in both crowd and community engagement are time, action, and people.

article thumbnail

Webinar: Social Media Listening Dashboard

Amy Sample Ward

Yesterday, I had the fun opportunity to present a webinar session with Allen Gunn of Aspiration in part of the TechSoup Talks series. We also discussed best practices for coordinating online communications and specific how-to’s to provide participants with the information they need to get started in their online listening.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 76
article thumbnail

Association 4.0—A Playbook for Success

.orgSource

When we started the company, we had over $1 million worth of business doing slides. I sat down with the staff and told them we had to be out of the slide business within the next 18 months. Don Dea and Hugh Lee, Co-Founders of Fusion Productions, are committed to observing the market and responding quickly to its cues.

article thumbnail

Notes from Webinar: Social Media for Organizations

Amy Sample Ward

Earlier this month, I had the great pleasure and honor to lead a webinar with Lori Jacobwith ’s community. I had a bit of fun with it, especially with the pictures on the slides, by using a party metaphor: Social Media for Organizations: Enjoy Your Own Party! One question that arose was about communication planning.