article thumbnail

The Top 4 Things You Missed at Dreamforce 2021

Saleforce Nonprofit

Another Dreamforce is in the books, and although this year’s event looked different than those in the past, it wasn’t lacking the usual entertainment, insight, and community building that we’ve come to expect from a traditional Dreamforce experience. Salesforce.org has become the largest tech-for-social-impact community in the world.

San Diego 128
article thumbnail

Bonterra Homepage

Bonterra

Find your product Program Management Modernize the way your organization serves and drives greater outcomes in your community. Find your product Supporter Engagement Unite volunteers, advocates, and voters with integrated tools designed to inspire and ignite action.

Phoenix 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How can a welcoming culture help nonprofits improve outcomes?

ASU Lodestar Center

Having a welcoming culture is vital for a nonprofit organization to be a part of a strong and healthy community. This culture can bring about the desired outcomes of staff, volunteers, and members who reflect the community, having a team possessing strong problem-solving skills, and leadership that embraces innovation.

Culture 98
article thumbnail

MEET AN ALLY: Channtal Polanco

ASU Lodestar Center

Prior to Public Allies I was a first-generation college student pursuing my Associate of Arts (AA) degree at Phoenix College, working part-time with the City of Phoenix Head Start and being a mother to my wonderful child. After a while working in my community and serving, I yearned to continue to grow and be challenged.

Phoenix 40
article thumbnail

Nonprofits Pitch for Big Awards

ASU Lodestar Center

Through an intensive two-month training on how to hone their pitch, 20 nonprofits work with mentors from the community to get their story down to the length of a pop song with the ultimate goal of “pitching” to the audience at Tempe Center for the Arts on March 26.

Award 67
article thumbnail

'I Can Honestly Say That My Life Has Changed Dramatically With Public Allies'

ASU Lodestar Center

We held a community meeting about some issues going on in the neighborhood for years. We reached out to people from the City of Phoenix to find solutions for some of these problems. It was great to see the community come out, take charge, and take care of their neighborhood. The turnout was spectacular.

Public 40
article thumbnail

11 Hispanic and Latino Organizations Everyone Should Know

The Science Behind Engaging your Supporters

Hispanic Heritage Foundation is an award-winning nonprofit that identifies, inspires, prepares and positions Latino leaders in the classroom, community and workforce to meet America’s priorities. Grassroots Leadership organizes communities to fight back against detention and deportation both in Texas and nationally. Voto Latino.