Remove monthly-chats
article thumbnail

Join the monthly Community Building chats!

Amy Sample Ward

Two weeks ago I shared a couple reflections that I had on a recent #4change chat about community building – the major output from that chat and the follow up blog post was the call I heard for a regular opportunity to talk about community building. Monthly Community Builder Chats.

Community 174
article thumbnail

Seeking Sponsors for 2019 Free Monthly Webinars, Tweet Chats, Instagram Takeovers, and Blog Posts

Nonprofit Tech for Good

2) Free Monthly Webinars. 3) Tweet Chats and Instagram Takeovers. Nonprofit Tech for Good is co-hosting a Tweet Chat in January with Wired Impact and coordinating Instagram Takeovers with CrowdRise at the 2019 Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum Conference in March and the Association of Fundraising Professionals Conference in April.

Sponsor 130
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Monthly Chats about Community Building: Are you with me?

Amy Sample Ward

Last month, I moderated the June #4Change chat with the topic of “community building&#. The problem for me with the chat was twofold: 1. It has become a regular occurrence for our monthly #4change chats to find Twitter not even working. Launching Monthly Community Builder Chats.

Build 161
article thumbnail

10 Twitter Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It’s a social network that requires a lot of time and content, but more importantly, a social media manager who enjoys being active on Twitter and understands Twitter’s extensive toolset. It’s a community that takes a while to understand and adapt to. 7) Join a Twitter Chats. Twitter is not for every nonprofit.

Twitter 350
article thumbnail

3 Steps to Create a Thriving Association Community Online

Achieve

Other associations post regularly on social media and cultivate vibrant online communities while yours just sends monthly email newsletters and occasionally meets over Zoom. In this guide, we’ll discuss three steps to creating an online community, starting with identifying the primary objectives and purpose of the community.

article thumbnail

The Countdown is On: Celebrating National 211 Day!

VisionLink

Our friends at United Way Worldwide shared the following about 211: "The 211 network in the United States responds to more than 20 million requests for help every year. Most calls, web chats, and text messages are from people looking for help meeting basic needs like housing, food, transportation, and health care.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

June 2011 Community Builder Chat Archive (#CommBuild)

Amy Sample Ward

The June Community Builder chat focused a lot on listening, engaging, and supporting communities with organic and emerging conversations and goals. Some of the highlights discussed for engaging your community included: In terms of participation from community, we welcome posts and mentions with positive affirmations.

Community 123