article thumbnail

7 steps to advance your volunteer program with your online member community

Nimble AMS

But have you considered leveraging your online member community to give your volunteer program a boost? Read our blog for seven tips to use your online member community to enhance your volunteer program! 7 tips to use your online member community to boost your volunteer program Are you ready to enhance your volunteer program ?

Volunteer 114
article thumbnail

People Want To Belong To Your Nonprofit’s Community

Bloomerang

A wise boss once told me: “ A community is defined by caring for its members. One of the things you are responsible for as a development professional is building and nurturing community. Let’s focus, head-on, on the impact you have on the philanthropists who choose to commune with you. Otherwise, it’s just a zip code.”

People 114
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Design Thinking Facilitation Resources for Nonprofits

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The design lab was facilitated by Pete Maher, founder of Luma Institute. I learned so much about the taxonomy of innovation and really practical techniques, that I took the facilitation training. I started incorporating facilitating design labs as well as the techniques into my training practice ever since. I admit it.

article thumbnail

How to Facilitate Event Networking While Maintaining Social Distance

AccelEvents

With physical events and social gatherings requiring attendance restrictions and physical distancing, many event organizers and planners are wondering how they can facilitate networking at their event while following the mandates and keeping attendees safe from the coronavirus. . Choose the Right Venue. Plan for specific networking sessions.

article thumbnail

Time To Celebrate: Nov. 15th Is National Philanthropy Day

Bloomerang

15 th , 2023, is a day set aside to recognize and celebrate the contributions of philanthropy to individuals, communities, and the world. These events aim to honor philanthropists, volunteers, professional fundraisers, and organizations that have made a positive impact on their communities. National Philanthropy Day, Wednesday Nov.

article thumbnail

Empowering Community Voices: The Strategic Advantage of Nonprofit Advisory Committees

Blue Avocado

As a nonprofit leader, you likely want to do your best to ensure that the voices and experiences of the communities you serve are represented in your work. Instead, they serve as partners in your work, representing the community you serve and even boosting the productivity of your workforce.

Voice 90
article thumbnail

Cultivating Community Growth: The Synergy Of CRM And Fundraising In Nonprofit Organizations

Bloomerang

It can be helpful to think of these tools not as separate elements but as complementary forces in your mission to engage, nurture, and expand your community of supporters. At the same time, feedback from these campaigns enriches the CRM data, cultivating a cycle of ongoing development and enhancement.