article thumbnail

New (Free) E-Book: Leading Systems Change Will Supercharge Your Facilitation Skills

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

But this is more than a simple report on a highly successful leadership program that takes a systems approach to serving an underserved community, it is the authors playbook of how to design and implement a program, including facilitation recipes for designing meetings. The facilitation methods are participatory.

article thumbnail

Nimble AMS has your back with trustworthy, pain-free upgrades

Nimble AMS

This was not included in the Salesforce release notes, but during testing, our team found flows on the Nimble AMS member portal, Community Hub, were failing. We were able to personally reach out to each customer and provide simple instructions on how to update so they didn’t have these automations fail. For 12 years straight!)

Free 162
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Basic Facilitation Techniques for Nonprofits

Over the last 25 years I’ve been doing training, I’ve learned different and applied different methods from either being a “student” in a training facilitated by someone using a method, being trained in the method, co-designing with others, and designing and facilitating my own sessions. Networked Facilitation.

article thumbnail

Trainer’s Notebook: Finding Inspiration and New Ideas for Facilitation Techniques

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of participating in a convening on “Data Informed Philanthropy” hosted by the Packard Foundation – not only was the content compelling (stay tuned for a post on that), but it was also a fantastic opportunity to observe one of the best facilitators I know, Allen Gunn from Aspiration.

article thumbnail

#14LCS Facilitator Series: Meet Bridget Marie Todd

NTEN

That''s why we''re doing our best to recruit a remarkable group of facilitators to help shape your experience. Each track will have two Lead Facilitators and several additional Facilitators who will design spaces and lead small group conversations to make sure that every participant has the chance to both learn and share.

article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community. million community members have been reached with information, skills, and services. As the executive director, you facilitate an International group that is service-oriented and driven by women.

article thumbnail

Getting from “no” to “yes” for climate justice

Candid

Meanwhile, the planet burns and many already vulnerable communities are displaced. As a result, not enough funding is flowing to climate change efforts and even less of it for reducing harm to communities most impacted by the climate crisis. . In essence it’s a tiny slice of a tiny slice. But it doesn’t have to be this way.