Remove Celebrate Remove Community Remove Fun Remove Time
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

Although I love to take photos and videos, I’m not actually one to spend a lot of time looking back. I’ve got my eyes on the next three years and boy do I expect a lot of change, challenges, and fun! WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. Be safe, be well.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

Decade of Nimblers: A celebration of our staff

Nimble AMS

The Nimble AMS 30th Release Celebration Continues! . As we celebrate the 30 th release of Nimble AMS and a decade of seasonal releases, ‘tis the season to be thankful! Now’s the perfect time for us to take a step back and celebrate the team that has built Nimble AMS over the last decade. . Fun fact about Andrew.

Celebrate 134
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Nimble AMS Celebrates its 30th Release

Nimble AMS

Welcome to 2022- a new year full of fresh perspectives, bigger opportunities, and celebrations filled with laughter and fun. We’re dedicated to providing continuous innovation with all customers on the same AMS version with seamless, automatic updates delivered 3 times a year – just like Salesforce. . Join the celebration!

article thumbnail

60+ Spring Fundraising Ideas for Every Nonprofit

Qgiv

As we spring further into a new year, it’s time for your fundraising efforts to pick up speed! Spring fundraisers are a great way to bring your community together while gaining support for your cause. Here’s a list of spring fundraising ideas to help you celebrate the season with your supporters: Spring fundraising ideas 1.

Ideas 95
article thumbnail

Celebrating National Immigrant Heritage Month: How Nonprofits Can Raise Funds & Show Support

The Modern Nonprofit

Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes Celebrating National Immigrant Heritage Month: How Nonprofits Can raise funds and Show Support National Immigrant Heritage Month is all about celebrating the diverse cultures, traditions, and contributions of immigrants in our communities. Ready to make a difference?

article thumbnail

From Novice To Champion: Empowering Board Members

Bloomerang

They’re also your biggest cheerleaders, advocating for your cause and spreading the word within the community. How do you recruit board members and onboard them to be high performers who give generously of their time, treasure, and talents? These groups attract community leaders looking to drive positive change.

article thumbnail

Engaging Your Donor Community: 5 School Fundraising Tips

sgEngage

When done well, fundraisers can become beloved annual events that your community looks forward to year after year. How do you turn a standard campaign into a fundraiser your community will love? Celebrate students by offering prizes. Think about the people who make up your community of donors. Trivia nights.

Donor 74