Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Network Remove NTC
article thumbnail

2011 Non-profit Social Networking Survey

NetWits

I just got an email from Holly Ross, the Executive Director of the Non-profit Technology Network – better known as NTEN. What’s the Nonprofit Social Networking Survey? It’s all about shedding light on how non-profits use online social networks (time, money, resources, etc). First, go take this years survey.

article thumbnail

New Report: 2011 Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report

NTEN

The 2011 NTC saw the release of the latest " Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report ". > Download the 2011 Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report More than 11,000 nonprofit professionals filled out this year's survey, sponsored by NTEN, Common Knowledge, and Blackbaud, generating a veritable cornucopia of data.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

March 2011 Community Builder Chat Archive (#CommBuild)

Amy Sample Ward

We just wrapped up another rousing Community Builder chat – I’m always so energized and inspired by these chats and thankful for all those that participate and share. This month’s chat focused mainly on sharing lessons and examples from the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference , which took place in Washington, DC, last week.

Community 123
article thumbnail

New at the 2011 NTC: More Community and More Social

NTEN

Artwork by Favianna Rodriguez If you've been to the NTC before, you know the basic lay of the conference land. But our records show that over 60% of you will be new to the NTC. Over the next 3 weeks, we're going to do our best to help you navigate the NTC so you have a rockin' time in DC.

NTC 54
article thumbnail

New on SSIR – Be Human: Temporary versus Permanent Networks

Amy Sample Ward

. —– Lately, I’m thinking about the topic of cross-platform community building. One idea that has emerged for me through this way of exploring the topic is that of temporary versus permanent networks. Temporary versus Permanent Networks. People are networked. Individuals define networks.

Network 140
article thumbnail

2011 NTC Preview: Social CRM: Social Media Relationships Made Easier

NTEN

Danielle Brigida from the National Wildlife Federation -- one of our amazing panelists for the upcoming presentation at the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference , "Let's Go Stalking! and add notes and tags about the people in your community to help you keep track of more than just their addresses. Come to our panel at the 2011 NTC !

article thumbnail

2011 NTC Preview: Can Social Networks Create Social Capital?

NTEN

Online networks were used to help organize the national day of action but the action was not about "likes" or fans or messages. While the online networks may have taken off in terms of size and activity, is that where the power of this day of action was rooted? It's not about the "network".