article thumbnail

How to Add 2024 Nonprofit Tech for Good Certificates to Your LinkedIn Profile

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Certifications are a key feature of LinkedIn Profiles and below is a tutorial on how to add certificates offered by Nonprofit Tech for Good to your LinkedIn Profile. When you post directly from the home feed, however, you can upload your certificate in image format which tends to receive more engagement than celebration posts and graphics.

Linkedin 186
article thumbnail

Recap: Community Organizing Tools from the Experts

NTEN

As we all know, the nonprofit tech community is loaded with smart and thoughtful organizers who give their time and efforts to help the rest of us do the good work we do. We recognize NTEN’s 501 Tech Clubs (local in-person groups) and Communities of Practice (CoPs) (online affinity groups) organizers are one clever and innovative bunch!

Jing 76
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Five Pinterest Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

To get started, here’s a step-by-step tutorial for nonprofits and a list of nonprofits already using Pinterest effectively. Powerful visuals are what is driving the Pinterest community and referral traffic. Add your logo or avatar to your images. Embed inspirational quotes onto your images. Step Two :: Pin It!

Practice 249
article thumbnail

Nine Pinterest Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

To get started, here’s a step-by-step tutorial for nonprofits , a list of nonprofits already using Pinterest effectively , and the Nonprofit Organizations Pinterest Profile. Powerful visuals are what is driving the Pinterest community and referral traffic. Add your logo or avatar to your images. Step Two :: Pin It!

Practice 267
article thumbnail

TikTok for Good: The Nonprofit’s Guide to Marketing on TikTok

Qgiv

You can create videos that talk about your work and how your nonprofit meets needs in your community—you just have to keep it short. United Way has repurposed images of their volunteers and video interviews of their staff to create several TikToks that raise awareness of their work. TikTok videos can be doubled as tutorials as well!

Marketing 117
article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Cleveland, Ohio: Tableau Tutorial: Free Data Visualization for Nonprofits. Boston, Massachusetts: Community Class — Intro to Design Thinking and Prototyping.

article thumbnail

Get Fundraising Tips at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Baltimore, Maryland: Salesforce CRM Tutorial and Free Tech Help Session! Image : Cindy Leonard via Elijah van der Giessen / CC BY-NC. Wednesday, October 21, 2015.