article thumbnail

6 Strategies to Boost Donation Revenue for Your Nonprofit

Get Fully Funded

Donors want to know about the issues your organization strives to address, the projects and programs you pursue to achieve your mission, how you use donations, your organization’s growth over time, and more. Explain the impact of donations. 75% of donors who give regularly seek information about the nonprofit’s impact.

Donation 110
article thumbnail

Interning in Guatemala on the Archive Project

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

On my first day in Guatemala, a freak hard-drive meltdown relegated my work laptop to a paperweight. I had to bid hasta luego to the HRDAG team and Benetech family in December but am grateful for six months of seriously hands-on work on such a unique project.

Guatemala 137
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Curtis Memorial Library: A Tradition of Local Support

DipJar

Joyce is the development and marketing manager for the library, which serves both Brunswick and the smaller community of Harpswell. Brunswick is a community of readers, and before the pandemic, the library was seeing more than 1,000 people per day – not bad for a community of just 21,000 people. The solution?

Library 98
article thumbnail

5 Community Needs That Companies Can Impact Now

Connection Cafe

Since the crisis began, the Association of Corporation Citizenship Professionals (ACCP) has supported hundreds of companies in their effort to effectively deploy their human and financial resources to help those that are most vulnerable in communities. The massive shifts in the food supply chain are further devastating communities.

article thumbnail

Libraries pivot to survive pandemic

Candid

During COVID-19, libraries across the country have had to re-imagine themselves so they can continue fueling imaginations and serving communities. Bridging the digital divide has become essential during the pandemic as many communities, particularly rural ones, do not have sufficient access to Wi-Fi or computers for students.

Library 98
article thumbnail

Announcing ImpactRising.Org: Organizational Capacity Building Resource for Nonprofits and Consultants

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Note from Beth: I first learned about this project last year, when Shiree Teng, the project leader, interviewed me as part of some research on capacity building consultants that lead to the design of ImpactRising. The project partners include Shiree Teng, Groupaya, and Compasspoint.

article thumbnail

Youth Programs Featured in TechSoup Global’s Local Impact Map

Tech Soup

Read on for a little Monday morning inspiration and then take a moment to tell us how donations you've gotten through TechSoup have helped you serve your community. In this project, the Candlelighters CyberKids program provides young cancer patients with a laptop with Microsoft Windows and Office. spanhidden.

Map 36