article thumbnail

7 essentials for your association’s online community strategy

Nimble AMS

Building a successful online community starts with a solid plan. . Read on for what to include in your association’s online community strategy. Offering an online community to your members is a powerful way to provide member value. And an online community provides an ideal way to deliver these member benefits. .

Community 134
article thumbnail

Leverage your online community for maximum member engagement and loyalty

Nimble AMS

The Community Brands 2022 Association Trends Study reports that the first reason members join associations is to network, and the sixth is to socialize. Is your association maximizing the reach of your online community? Keep reading for three key tips to improve the member experience with your online community platform.

Community 133
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Unions and their role in the social sector

Candid

In honor of Labor Day, this blog—the first in a two-part series—offers insights into the various roles that unions play within the social sector, based on data from available recent tax filings (2016 and on). . They were followed by the American Federation of Labor & Congress of Industrial Orgs (AFL-CIO), which granted $23 million.

Roles 105
article thumbnail

Investing in Growth: Leaders’ Professional Development Plans

The NonProfit Times

Nonprofit leaders need to commit to a mindset of continuous learning and professional development to remain relevant and effective in their current roles. Invest In Training and Workshops Some of the best resources available in any industry are training programs, webinars, and workshops.

article thumbnail

Leadership’s Biggest Perk—Giving Others a Boost

.orgSource

How can we support women, people of color, and other minorities in achieving leadership roles? I wanted to ask how women in this industry could better help each other. We launched a Women in Information subgroup to our community last year. We didn’t want it all to focus on technology or industry education.

Mentoring 251
article thumbnail

Beyond Bronze, Silver, and Gold—Grow Success With Purpose

.orgSource

This uncertainty prompted me to invite two of the most visionary people I know to spend time with me on my podcast considering the future of the association industry. Both are steeped in the world of associations and are avid students of strategy, business, and culture beyond this industry. This episode will air on March 30.

article thumbnail

Build a Mission-Worthy Team

.orgSource

Bell’s work will play a large role in their success. Bell is an associate professor of industrial and organizational psychology at DePaul University. There are role-playing exercises, and the final activity is a cultural fit session. When the first crew of astronauts departs for Mars, Suzanne T. She studies team composition.

Team 221