Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Local Remove Presentation
article thumbnail

How To Collaborate with Your Community: Brainstorming For Greater Impact and Lower Expenses

Bloomerang

If you already have collaborations in place, it’s also important to periodically reflect on them to see if you can do more to maximize those relationships and create an even greater impact. . Don’t have any collaborations in place? Collaborate with other nonprofits. . Collaborate with high schools and universities.

article thumbnail

Funders: Considering Collaboration? Start With a Light Touch and See Where It Leads

sgEngage

When smaller, place-based foundations collaborate and align their work, they provide unique value to local communities and nonprofits. Funder collaboration need not be burdensome, nor does it require perfect alignment. Smaller, place-based foundations are managed by individuals with deep ties to the community.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Nonprofits Can Leverage Organic Social Media to Increase Fundraising

Nonprofit Tech for Good

In this environment, building a community of loyal advocates for your cause is more important than ever before. While paid ads and steeply-priced lead lists may deliver short-term results, long-term donor relationships are built on trust and community. Here’s how you can do it: Prioritize community-building over sales pitches.

article thumbnail

Join us in St. Louis for the National VOAD Conference!

VisionLink

Gateway to Collaboration is the conference’s theme, something that's central to all that we have worked to support over the past decades. Visionlink offers the only disaster solutions that are both pre-built and completely configurable--and designed for collaboration and data exchange from the ground up.

St. Louis 130
article thumbnail

Join us at NVOAD Conference!

VisionLink

With last year's conference 100% virtual, this year will be extra-exciting for us as we connect with longtime friends and collaborate as an association of organizations that mitigate and alleviate the impact of disasters. We're excited to join with Good360 and local experts from Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We are Ready!

article thumbnail

Community-Driven Social Impact: Presentation, Case Studies, and Workshop

Amy Sample Ward

Last week was the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference and not only did I have the pleasure of presenting a couple sessions, it was also my first NTC as a staffer, as I joined NTEN earlier this month. I had a really wonderful time, and the Community-Driven Social Impact session was terrific! Presentation.

article thumbnail

Advancing Equity in Philanthropy with Resolve and Resilience: A Call to Action

sgEngage

By embracing these principles of equity, fostering collaboration, and committing to meaningful action, philanthropic organizations can continue to be powerful catalysts for positive change. Center the Voices of Impacted Communities: Listen to and prioritize the perspectives of those most affected by systemic inequities.