Remove Bookmarking Remove Community Remove Nonprofit Remove Open
article thumbnail

16 Online Job Boards for Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Nonprofits that embrace flexible work movement experience many benefits , such as increased productivity and retention and decreased expenses and pollution contribution. Bookmark your browsers! A comprehensive aggregator of job openings at United Nations offices worldwide. 7) Nonprofit Career Network (US) :: nonprofitcareer.com.

Job 363
article thumbnail

Which Fundraising Events Bring in the Most Money for Small Nonprofits?

Get Fully Funded

A very common “go-to” funding idea for small nonprofits is fundraising events. Here are three kinds of fundraising events that work for most nonprofits and how to choose the right one for you. You already know that every dollar counts in your nonprofit. So, what’s the RIGHT event for your nonprofit?

Money 130
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Online Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

This is the fourth post in a blog and webinar series called 101 Digital Marketing Best Practices for Nonprofits , written and presented by Heather Mansfield. Please sign up for Nonprofit Tech for Good’s email newsletter to be alerted of new posts. Related Webinar: Online Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits.

Practice 339
article thumbnail

On Falling in Love With the NTEN Community

NTEN

The day before I set off for the Nonprofit Technology Conference in 2012, my boss back in Australia warned me: "Now, don''t you go falling in love with San Francisco and not come back.". Australia is a small place, and the nonprofit community is tiny. His warning was prescient. March 13-15. I would encourage you to join us.

NTEN 98
article thumbnail

MPower Open keeps moving forward

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology MPower Open keeps moving forward July 6, 2008 This is old news, but I’ve been busy. MPower Open is now on Sourceforge , they released their product under the GPL v3.

Open 100
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on September 16th

Amy Sample Ward

To follow more of the things I find online, you can follow @amysampleward on Twitter (which is just a blog and resource feed), or find me on Delicious (for all kinds of bookmarks). Earlier this week I was lucky enough to be asked to chair a mini-conference in Sydney about Interactive Community Engagement for the Public Sector.

Web 131
article thumbnail

Resource Roundup: Learning Opportunities for Neon One Clients

Neon CRM

Open Office Hours and Group Training If you enjoy learning and connecting with others in a collaborative environment, you’ll love these options. There are open office hours for one-off questions, group trainings with time for questions, and opportunities to learn what other users are doing at their own organizations. What Are They?