Remove Artist Remove Community Remove Local Remove Question
article thumbnail

Community is at the heart of 22NTC

NTEN

This year, we are excited to have expanded Community Conversations, live art, and music events at the NTC. Learn what all of our excitement is about: Community Conversations. Connect with fellow attendees through Community Conversations on a wide range of attendee-initiated topics ! Music With Friends.

article thumbnail

Forward Unto the Breach: Don’t Rest on Nonprofit Laurels

Bloomerang

In such a case, you may have trouble really inspiring board, volunteers and community members to commit to your mission with passion. I came up with an idea to mesh my love of weekend crafts fairs and artist open studio visits with my day job. The answer to both questions? Your donors?” It seemed like a win/win. Not enough.”.

Artist 115
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

33+ Raffle Basket Ideas to Wow the Crowd & Win Support

Bloomerang

Let’s start by answering a few frequently asked questions to understand how raffles function. Partner with a local bakery to create a basket of fresh pastries, such as donuts, croissants, cookies, and muffins. Consider also including gift cards to local coffee shops to allow the winner to try new spots in your community.

Ideas 76
article thumbnail

Next Level Donor Relations: Make The Experience “Unexpectedly Pleasurable”

Bloomerang

To spark conversation, have different questions on board members’ name tags such as “Ask me about our new kid’s program, Jumpstart.” Customized artwork Collaborate with local artists to create custom artwork inspired by your cause. This virtual space fosters a sense of community among supporters.

article thumbnail

Will Your Nonprofit Cease to Exist? Here’s What You Can Do to Make Sure That Doesn’t Happen

Bloomerang

Another way to think about this is to ask this question: If your organization ceased to exist , how upset would your board members, volunteers, and supporters be? I came up with an idea to mesh my love of weekend crafts fairs and artist open studio visits with my day job. The answer to both questions? It seemed like a win/win.

Artist 57
article thumbnail

Turning Visitors into Customers: Maximising Retail Potential for Museums

sgEngage

Familiarise yourself with your local high street and shopping centres. If your shop meets these criteria, be sure to think of local shops as your competition and stock your space with products that make you stand apart from the crowd. . Question yourself along the way… What are the bestsellers? Know your stock.

Museum 95
article thumbnail

Six Steps On The Leadership Journey Of Development Professionals

Bloomerang

The BIPOC or LGBTQ communities? Do the necessary market research to learn which foundations—local, regional and national—are funding nonprofits like yours. Call or email funders with any questions about their interests and your eligibility. Do you serve K-12 students? Senior citizens? In what zip codes do they live?