Remove Advocacy Remove Community Remove Nptech Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology Conference Withdrawal

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) was the 12th conference that I have attended (it had earlier reiterations). Every year it is like attending a family reunion. I have some many friends and colleagues that I only get to see once a year at the NTC. Several individuals in the nonprofit technology community were recognized.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: NpTech Slide Decks, Twitter Saves Children, and Visualizing Information for Advocacy

One of the above is the actual cover of " Visualizing Information for Advocacy " - a must read booklet from Tactical Technology Collective. NpTech Conversations. This guide on the Total Cost of Technology from the ICT Hub may also be useful. For more NpTech Talk, see this roundup over at the NTEN blog.

Nptech 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NpTech Summary: Advocacy 2.0, Sketchcastes, and NpTech in Different Languages

Ruby Sinreich's Advocacy 2.0 NpTech Talk. NpTech Software. Most of the links identified have flowed through the NpTech Tag stream but nice to revisit them! DIA Blog - " E-xemplar: Ways to Make Legislative Campaigns Suck Less " Global NpTech Can anyone translate? The Socialmarkets Manifesto is here.

Nptech 50
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology News for February 2014

Tech Soup

It's high time to catch up on some nonprofit technology trends and news! There’s lots of interesting NPTech news this month. As I suspected, privacy and security remain a very hot topic in NPTech and in the general tech zeitgeist. I just have to say here how much I love this type of technology for good.

News 62
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology News: Help for Charities to Develop Mobile Giving Capacity

Tech Soup

Our lead story in this issue of TechSoup’s Nonprofit Technology News is the creation of the Mobile Giving Alliance that will help charities develop their mobile giving. Fund for UNICEF, and United Way Worldwide to bring more mobile technology resources charities. Forget Batteries: New Technologies To Power Electronics Devices.

News 61
article thumbnail

The Change Journal's 10th Issue is Out: It's a Mobile World

NTEN

What does this mean for nonprofit advocacy, communications, engagement, donations, program delivery, site design and system infrastructure? In the current issue you''ll find: " Testing the Waters With Mobile Technology: What You and Your Peers are Finding ," by Kyle Henri Andrei, Idealware. "

Issue 90
article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. To learn how I can apply technology to my cause or organization.

Benin 37