Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Nptech Remove Open
article thumbnail

2012 SXSW Interactive – #nptech Highlights

Amy Sample Ward

Last week I was down in Austin, TX, for the 2012 South by Southwest Interactive Festival. Start Some Good, a platform for social good groups – whether nonprofit organizations or not – to raise funds and build community, highlighted eight diverse projects working for social impact at an evening event hosted by Center61 at SXSW.

article thumbnail

On Falling in Love With the NTEN Community

NTEN

The day before I set off for the Nonprofit Technology Conference in 2012, my boss back in Australia warned me: "Now, don''t you go falling in love with San Francisco and not come back.". Australia is a small place, and the nonprofit community is tiny. NTC sessions on social media, Google Analytics, and video strategy opened my eyes.

NTEN 98
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Announcing the 2012 NTC Scholarship Application

NTEN

photo: Robert Weiner Today, I am excited to announce that the application for scholarships to the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference is officially open. > Apply for a scholarship to the 2012 NTC. One of our core beliefs here at NTEN is that we are only as strong as our community.

NTC 92
article thumbnail

Hack Your Conference! Open Salons at the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference

NTEN

Want to hack the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference agenda in real time? Use the NTC Open Salons to make your own sessions on the fly. The NTC Open Salons will be your opportunity to talk techie with your peers in ad-hoc, participant-driven sessions not represented on the regular NTC Agenda. The NTC is your conference.

article thumbnail

Register Today to Change Tomorrow: 2012 NTC Registration Is Now Open!

NTEN

Registration for the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference is now open! We hope you'll be able to join us in San Francisco, April 3-5, for three days of learning, community, and fun. >Only Register for the 2012 NTC today! >Only 750 Early Bird tickets available.

NTC 57
article thumbnail

Some Findings from the 2012 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report

NTEN

NTEN member and nonprofit communications expert Kivi Leroux Miller just released the 2012 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report , based on a survey of over 1200 participants at the end of 2011. Here are some of findings that stood out: 78% of respondents planned to email their typical supporters at least monthly in 2012.

article thumbnail

How to Follow the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference

NTEN

flickr: *saxon* Whether you’ll be there in person, or you’re participating online, we want you to take part in all the 2012 NTC buzz. Here’s how: On the NTEN Blog We’ll be streamlining coverage of 2012 NTC on the NTEN blog. 12NTCOpen: Follow the most current topics at the 12NTC with the tag for our Open Salons.