Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Group Remove NGO
article thumbnail

Ten Ways Small NGOs Can Collaborate

NTEN

I often get the comment during a leadership seminar I teach that goes something like, "Well this is all well and good for large organizations, but what about my twelve-person NGO?" What can small nonprofits do to benefit from collaboration? Search LinkedIn and Google groups. NTEN and TechSoup list a few. The benefit?

article thumbnail

New Frontiers in Fundraising

Top Nonprofits

DoinGud is a soon-to-launch platform providing, “…NFT ecosystem for creators, collectors, curators, and communities to do good.” Wendy is collaborative, inclusive, and positive. Clients include Anglo American, Boehringer Ingelheim, Carrefour, Daimler AG, ING Bank, Lufthansa Group, and Porsche Holding.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Facebook Campaigning in Romania

Amy Sample Ward

It was so much fun and it was an amazing experience to work with people like Chris Worman and meet with so many local nonprofit and community changemakers. day conference was split into two tracks for IT and NGO, sometimes meeting separately, sometimes coming together to collaborate. The slides are below as well as some notes.

Romania 178
article thumbnail

Global Scale: Launching the discussion list & much more!

Amy Sample Ward

I am excited to say that we have created a bit more content, a new discussion group, and are planning a roundtable discussion for December! The Global Scale project aims to create a resource for NGO practitioners where guidelines, lessons learned, tips, links and other help for ‘scaling up’ effective programs can be found.

Global 117
article thumbnail

Raise More in 2024: Nonprofit Fundraising Trends, Tips & Tools

Qgiv

Whether you’re a small community organization or a large international NGO, selecting the right technology is key for achieving fundraising success in 2024. Nonprofit collaborations are great for helping your organization broaden your donor reach. No one is impressed with generic thank-yous.

Trend 52
article thumbnail

Getting Social with Your Local Nonprofit Tech Community

Tech Soup

That's why each month NetSquared organizers in 60 cities across the globe host networking events for the nonprofit tech community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link]. Victoria, British Columbia: NGO Summer Social.

article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! So if you're looking to build your skills and find your fellow accidental techies, there's probably a group near you! Find your closest NetSquared group. Start a NetSquared group. --> Upcoming Tech4Good Events. San Diego: 7,000 potential members.