Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Experiment Remove Slides
article thumbnail

January 2022 equity update to the community

NTEN

This evaluation process involves all three equity committees, including board, community, and staff. This post is part of our continued efforts to share updates about internal and external efforts and outcomes to more directly invite accountability and collaboration in this work. We reviewed the sliding scale for membership.

article thumbnail

1 Million Trailhead Badges: Lessons from Salesforce.org’s Trailhead Journey

Saleforce Nonprofit

If you’ve been part of the Salesforce community for a while, you’ve certainly heard of Trailhead — the fun way to learn about all things Salesforce. First, some tips for your learning program based on our experience. Map out your strategy: Literally, draw your map of content and audiences on paper or a slide.

Badge 134
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 79
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. We are developing a lot of experience and fluency with AWS services, including their AI services, and their suite of cloud services. I provide my managers with communications skills training.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

Here are some of my thoughts going into the conversation and slides if you prefer engaging that way: Crowdsourcing for Social Change. You can see the full collection, and how they were voted on by the community here: [link]. Collaboration via social media has enabled the program to come together and launch.

Community 207
article thumbnail

New on SSIR: Innovating at the Speed of Communities

Amy Sample Ward

I’m gathering my thoughts to start putting together my slides and presentation and wanted to stop for reflection and sharing. Libraries, whether associated with a school, government, agency or geography, serve a community. Communities As A Model. Libraries can and should be doing the same.

Community 167
article thumbnail

4 steps to successful virtual events for your association

Nimble AMS

Describe the “feel” of the online experience. Focus on the experience you want to offer, and list the ways you can bring that experience to life for attendees. For example, how can you make the online learning experience interactive? Collect slide decks and/or pre-record content. Create a timeline.

Virtual 78