Remove Audio Remove Community Remove International Remove Voice
article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

Zonta International, where Allison served as Executive Director* and Chief Staff Executive, was honored with the 2021 ASAE Summit Award for the UNFPA-UNICEFF Global Program to End Child Marriage. An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community.

article thumbnail

From Stories to Support: The Nonprofit’s Guide to Acquiring and Using Testimonials

The Modern Nonprofit

But how do you encourage your community – from beneficiaries to benefactors – to share their stories? Highlight Diverse Voices Ensure that the testimonials you collect and showcase represent a diverse range of perspectives. I am where I am today because of their unwavering support.”

Story 104
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Go Green with Video, Audio, and Web Conferencing

Tech Soup

Web conferencing, voice and video conferencing, and other types of remote collaboration have become a mainstay in the modern workplace. Some interesting ones are: Skype — the overwhelming favorite free audio and video calling service internationally. So far, the Skype premium mobile phone app allows only group audio calls.

Audio 47
article thumbnail

4 Ways to Boost Your Nonprofit’s Digital Storytelling with WhatsApp

Nonprofit Tech for Good

She is also the Founder and CEO of Liz Ngonzi Transforms , a boutique international consulting firm that provides consulting, executive coaching, and training services that enable social sector leaders and entrepreneurs to increase their impact and reach their potential.

article thumbnail

Technology Toolbox: Learn from Occupy Wall Street to Occupy YOUR Street

Amy Sample Ward

As a community organizer and network weaver myself, I am incredibly excited by the #OccupyWallStreet movement that started in New York just over three months ago now (on September 17th) in response to a failing federal economy and political process that impact local, national, and international markets. Brought to you Live.

article thumbnail

Is Clubhouse the Right Application for Your Social Media Plan?

Forum One

Clubhouse—the invite-only, audio-based social application that’s been drawing in celebrities and expert thought leaders—facilitates widespread collaboration on global topics by allowing users to participate in different conversations on different topics in real-time. For nonprofit organizations, we know that community building is important.

article thumbnail

Podcasting as Digital Storytelling: Behind the Scenes Look

NTEN

By Deborah Elizabeth Finn , on behalf of Community TechKnowledge. Recently, I had a conversation with Annaliese of NTEN , and a couple of Community TechKnowledge (CTK) staff members. Of course, in its most rudimentary form, a podcast is simply a digital audio recording delivered to listeners who can hear it at their convenience.

Podcast 84