article thumbnail

Unleash Crowdfunding Potential: Transform Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising Game

The Modern Nonprofit

Estimated Reading Time: 5 minutes Unleash Crowdfunding Potential: Transform Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising Game In the challenging nonprofit community, smaller organizations often struggle with securing adequate funds to execute their mission.

Game 59
article thumbnail

Community-Driven Social Impact: Presentation & Workshop at Amplified Leicester

Amy Sample Ward

This morning I had the great pleasure and honor to present at Amplified Leicester about Community-Driven Social Impact, and run a short strategy-building workshop. They are also hoping to learn from and document their experiences to share as a model with the larger global community looking to do something similar. Presentation.

Impact 123
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Games Supporting Nonprofits’s Missions, from Low-Tech to High-Tech

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Note from Beth: I went to my first Games for Change Festival ten years ago, in 2005 and have been a fan and supporter ever since. Games — both digital and analog — provide a great opportunity for inviting players to interact with a real-world causes and societal challenges. Games for a New Climate.

Game 50
article thumbnail

Participatory Internships in Santa Cruz this School Year

Museum 2.0

I'm particularly excited about two internships that relate to participatory exhibition design. We also have fabulous opportunities in Community Programs, Education, and Development - please check the website for all the options and information on how to apply. First, there is the Participatory Exhibit Design Internship.

article thumbnail

Equitable and Inclusive Messaging: Retaining Donors in a New Age of Storytelling

Qgiv

Whether your donors are transactional or high value (including mid-level and recurring donors) or participatory (like event participants and volunteers), building healthy relationships with them today—and retaining them—recognizes the responsibility we all have to our constituents, our communities, and, ultimately, to ourselves.

article thumbnail

7 Ideas for a Virtual New Year’s Eve Event

AccelEvents

To avoid losing that income and as a way of connecting with patrons, fans, and community members, these organizations can host a New Year’s Eve event in a virtual format. . Virtual Game Night. Games are fun. Hosting a virtual game night for New Year’s Eve is an attractive prospect for a friendly participatory experience. .

Virtual 98
article thumbnail

12 Ways We Made our Santa Cruz Collects Exhibition Participatory

Museum 2.0

The content focuses on the question of WHY we collect and how our collections reflect our individual and community identities. This exhibition represents a few big shifts for us: We used a more participatory design process. Without further ado, here's what we did to make the exhibition participatory. We had some money.