article thumbnail

Announcing a New Home for Salesforce.org Trailblazers

Saleforce Nonprofit

Help us build a new home for our nonprofit and education users in the reimagined Trailblazer Community later this year! Earlier today, Salesforce launched the reimagined Trailblazer Community — one modern platform to learn, earn, and connect from anywhere! Learn Together With the Trailblazer Community.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Post Milestones to Your Nonprofit’s Facebook Page

Nonprofit Tech for Good

I’ll be giving a comprehensive click-by-click tour of the new Facebook Timeline design and tool set in my upcoming webinars on Facebook and Facebook Apps for nonprofits , but a how-to get started with Facebook Milestones is posted below: 1) Select “Milestone” from your Posting Module. Simple enough.

Facebook 257
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

1 Million Trailhead Badges: Lessons from Salesforce.org’s Trailhead Journey

Saleforce Nonprofit

If you’ve been part of the Salesforce community for a while, you’ve certainly heard of Trailhead — the fun way to learn about all things Salesforce. A sampling of badge art from Salesforce.org Trailhead modules. Post about your favorite badges in the Trailblazer Community. You may have even earned some badges. What’s next?

Badge 134
article thumbnail

10 LinkedIn Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It’s an ideal community to connect co-workers, influencers, donors, and corporate sponsors. Content that focuses on thought leadership, rather than inspirational storytelling, best serves the tone of the LinkedIn community. Breaking news that communicates the story of your mission and programs. For example: 1.

Linkedin 363
article thumbnail

Five Recent Facebook Upgrades That Nonprofits Need to Know About

Nonprofit Tech for Good

So, to schedule a Status Update using Facebook, as I did below on the Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page , begin by selecting the “Schedule” icon from your posting module: 4) New Promoted Posts. I have noticed a significant drop in engagement on the Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page over the last month.

Facebook 278
article thumbnail

Five Recent Facebook Upgrades That Nonprofits Need to Know About

Nonprofit Tech for Good

So, to schedule a Status Update using Facebook, as I did below on the Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page , begin by selecting the “Schedule” icon from your posting module: 4) New Promoted Posts. I have noticed a significant drop in engagement on the Nonprofit Organizations Facebook Page over the last month.

Facebook 124
article thumbnail

ASU Lodestar Center Blog: How to Start a Nonprofit Organization.

ASU Lodestar Center

Are there other organizations in the community that do what it is I propose to do? Each of these nonprofit organizations strives to serve a perceived need in the community. Visit our FAQ , or register for How to Start a Nonprofit Organization , a 3-module Nonprofit Management Institute (NMI) workshop. 1] Thats a lot of service!