Remove Change Management Remove Community Remove Culture Remove NTEN
article thumbnail

The 13th Issue of NTEN: Change is Out - "Competitive & Innovative Nonprofits"

NTEN

The articles in the March issue of the NTEN: Change journal capture stories of nonprofits in transition; they’re transforming from one stage to another, using technology to fuel their campaigns, initiatives, and to optimize their day-to-day work. You can’t rush nature, but you can set yourself up for success.

article thumbnail

Ctrl+Alt+Delete: Rebooting Your Digital Community Building

NTEN

Jacobwith Flickr: jenny8lee When it comes to building community and increasing brand awareness, some organizations hire communications, marketing, and engagement staff to handle these activities. And that makes sense -- someone needs to be charged with keeping a close eye on the organization’s community growth. and on and on.

Digital 78
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Brief History of Nonprofit Technology Leadership, And a Call to Action for New Circuit Riders

NTEN

But the question stuck with me, and I have an idea that I want to share, appropriately, with the NTEN community. But the question stuck with me, and I have an idea that I want to share, appropriately, with the NTEN community. I didn''t have an immediate answer.

article thumbnail

The Change Journal's 10th Issue is Out: It's a Mobile World

NTEN

NTEN''s publication, designed especially for busy nonprofit executive directors, departmental directors, boards, and other leadership staff, is free and hot off the press. We also feature content from the American Red Cross, Forum One Communications, the NTEN community, and.

Issue 90
article thumbnail

New Study and Case Studies: Nonprofit Organizational Culture in the Cloud

NTEN

Flickr: marcp_dmoz Technology aside, it’s clear that the advent of Cloud-based solutions has had an impact on the culture of our work as nonprofits. It’s changed the jobs we do, both within the IT department and in more mission-related positions, and how we’re able to do them. The idea of Cloud culture is somewhat nebulous.

article thumbnail

This Just In: Computers Are Dead. It's a Mobile World (How Does Your Nonprofit React?)

NTEN

How do you adjust your IT and communications strategies in this brave new world? There is no such thing as the FAIL organization -- at least as far as we know -- and NTEN does not propose the actions described above. Let us know in the comments! Editor''s Note: The above blog post is not real. We''d like to thank H.G.

Mobile 92
article thumbnail

Case Study: Transforming A National Network Culture Through Technology

NTEN

All Parent Centers have the same mission: to help families of children with disabilities succeed in life, find tools and resources, and develop advocacy strategies despite the many barriers including segregated classrooms, inaccessible communities, and old cultural belief systems about disability. What Holly said in a recent tweet!)