article thumbnail

Research Friday: Branding in the nonprofit sector

ASU Lodestar Center

Alex Flores , Teach For America. 2 Nonprofits usually offer intangible services to their communities, in contrast to the tangible products and services usually offered by for-profit companies. Phoenix Youth At Risk decided to undertake the task of rebranding and changed the name of their organization to New Pathways For Youth.

article thumbnail

+16 Established Fundraising Consultants

Whole Whale

focuses on building collectives and community for social change. Guided by a three step process—immerse, inform, and implement—these tenets translate to their services offered in fundraising, corporate social engagement, research and analytics, and communications. The Phoenix Philanthropy Group. Changing Our World, Inc.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2021 List of Established Fundraising Consultants

Whole Whale

focuses on building collectives and community for social change. Guided by a three step process—immerse, inform, and implement—these tenets translate to their services offered in fundraising, corporate social engagement, research and analytics, and communications. The Phoenix Philanthropy Group. Changing Our World, Inc.

article thumbnail

Youth Fundraising Ideas: 10 Fundraisers for the Young at Heart

Qgiv

This not only teaches children responsibility, it can be a great way to raise funds while beautifying your community. This type of fundraiser works by encouraging children to complete age-appropriate chores for people in their community (with parental supervision of course). Silent auctions.

Ideas 98
article thumbnail

Ally Shares Her Experience in Program

ASU Lodestar Center

I create dances, curriculums and spaces for people of color to understand their identity, passion and purpose — these are lessons others tried to teach me but failed because they were more concerned with the box I did not fit into than the freedom I can have outside the boundaries of that box. I am Black and Mexican and I am a creator.

Program 40
article thumbnail

Donning the Sweatshirt of Service: Reflections from a Second-Year Ally

ASU Lodestar Center

Coordinator & Volunteer Coordinator, ADL Arizona and GLSEN Phoenix. We're all drawn to this work because we care about our communities and our country. This year alone, Joseph Perez created an entire collaborative program that uses hip hop to teach students about life. Angela Soliz , ASU Lodestar Center. Like this article?

article thumbnail

ASU Lodestar Center Blog: Making the Play: Successfully Engaging.

ASU Lodestar Center

For Team MPhasis, its important to not only teach kids through sports, but to also incorporate our religious beliefs into our work. Having Godly principles embedded in our program is the most important concept that we teach, and we make that a clear focus right up front. Can You Teach a Watchdog New Tricks? All You Need is Love.

Teach 81