Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove International Remove NGO
article thumbnail

Cloud Technology and the NGO Community

Tech Soup

In 2012, TechSoup Global, in collaboration with our partners around the world, conducted a survey of nonprofits, charities, NGOs, and social benefit organizations around the globe. How does your NGO compare? Read more about our key findings.

NGO 58
article thumbnail

#IFC2014 International Fundraising Congress: Inspire, Connect, Transform

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’m just back from a trip to Europe where I was part of the opening plenary at this year’s International Fundraising Congress outside of Amsterdam. (I I also keynoted the NGO track at the Internet Festival in Pisa, Italy (more about that in separate post later). All in all one of the most amazing experiences I ever had.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ten Ways Small NGOs Can Collaborate

NTEN

By Edward Granger-Happ, Global CIO, International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). I often get the comment during a leadership seminar I teach that goes something like, "Well this is all well and good for large organizations, but what about my twelve-person NGO?" What can small nonprofits do to benefit from collaboration?

article thumbnail

Collaborative BRIDGE Project Makes Big Progress Toward Sharing Crucial Information Worldwide

Tech Soup

The Basic Registry of Identified Global Entities (BRIDGE) is a new collaborative project that aims to revolutionize information sharing, in order to better understand the flows of philanthropic dollars and enhance transparency and effectiveness in the global social sector. "The solution we have collaboratively developed is truly simple.

article thumbnail

New Frontiers in Fundraising

Top Nonprofits

DoinGud is a soon-to-launch platform providing, “…NFT ecosystem for creators, collectors, curators, and communities to do good.” Wendy is collaborative, inclusive, and positive. UK and a marketing support officer for the environmental NGO Become Carbon Negative. ” according to its website.

article thumbnail

Fundraising on the Blockchain: What Nonprofits Need to Know

Top Nonprofits

He is also a member of the all-volunteer workforce at NeighborShare, a new nonprofit raising funds for di-rect community needs. Wendy is collaborative, inclusive, and positive. UK and a marketing support officer for the environmental NGO Become Carbon Negative. michael.sullivan@thegivingblock.com [link]. Wendy Feher. Amy DeVita.

article thumbnail

[UPCOMING WEBINAR] Fundraising on the Blockchain: What Nonprofits Need to Know

Top Nonprofits

He is also a member of the all-volunteer workforce at NeighborShare, a new nonprofit raising funds for di-rect community needs. Wendy is collaborative, inclusive, and positive. UK and a marketing support officer for the environmental NGO Become Carbon Negative. michael.sullivan@thegivingblock.com [link]. Wendy Feher. Amy DeVita.