article thumbnail

How To: DIY Community & Content Mapping

Amy Sample Ward

Over the last few of years I’ve had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. During this time, I’ve help create community maps and strategic plans with my own team and with many other groups.

Map 122
article thumbnail

DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

I had a lot of fun yesterday giving a webinar for the Nonprofit Webinar series ; it was a whole hour discussing community engagement! DIY Community Engagement Metrics. DIY Community Engagement Metrics. View more presentations from Amy Sample Ward. Community Mapping. >> Content Mapping. >>

Metrics 219
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Community Engagement and Social Media for Public Media

Amy Sample Ward

I recently had the opportunity to present a webinar for the National Center for Media Engagement , focused on community-driven engagement, and present a session at the Public Media Development and Marketing Conference , talking about building a social media strategy. Defining Community. Engaging Community.

article thumbnail

How-to: DIY Community and Content Mapping

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward, Community Development Manager, TechSoup Global. Over the last few of years I've had a the opportunity to work with a team of intelligent and thoughtful colleagues, speak at conferences, and collaborate with other facilitators and community builders. Community Map. Why : Why map your community?

Map 75
article thumbnail

Bringing Community Organizing into Online Campaigns – Dashboard

Amy Sample Ward

Here’s the dashboard from The Extraordinaries of our 2010 Nonprofit Technology Conference session today: Bringing Community Organizing Into Online Campaigns – [International Ballroom C] (#co2oc). Who: Speakers: Amy Sample Ward | Netsquared; Debra Askanase; Ivan Boothe. When: 1:30 p.m.

Campaign 140
article thumbnail

Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day

Amy Sample Ward

View more presentations from Amy Sample Ward. Community Map Template: [link]. Content Map Template: [link]. DIY Community Engagement Metrics. Crowdsourcing vs Community Sourcing. Sustainable Community Building. Community Building: Landscaping for Gardening. Metrics Template: [link].

article thumbnail

Autism After 21 Utah Project: Lessons from a first-time fundraiser

Candid

Our mission is to develop neuro-inclusive communities for adults with autism and other intellectual or developmental disabilities to ensure that everybody has a place and a sense of belonging in the world. These resources have helped AA21 Utah secure grants from Union Pacific Railroad’s Community Ties Grant program, the Larry H.

Utah 105