Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Government Remove Presentation
article thumbnail

Funders: Considering Collaboration? Start With a Light Touch and See Where It Leads

sgEngage

When smaller, place-based foundations collaborate and align their work, they provide unique value to local communities and nonprofits. Funder collaboration need not be burdensome, nor does it require perfect alignment. Smaller, place-based foundations are managed by individuals with deep ties to the community.

article thumbnail

Why Vulnerable Kids Depend on Government & Big Tech Getting Data Privacy Laws Right

Saleforce Nonprofit

Despite the need to address this gap, PhotoDNA and related tools are currently facing attacks from both tech sector policies (like expanded adoption of end-to-end encryption ) and government regulation (such as the European Union’s ePrivacy Directive ).

Law 106
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 reasons to attend Xperience 2024

Nimble AMS

Join Community Brands experts and industry peers to explore exciting product features and the latest technological innovations designed for associations and event professionals. During Xperience, our Community Brand product teams will be presenting product roadmaps for all our brands. Learn more!

Las Vegas 137
article thumbnail

Forum One Honored With 11 Vega Awards

Forum One

Forum One’s 11 awards included two platinum, five gold, and four silver awards across focus areas, including cultural institutions, health and wellness, environmental awareness, and government. Our decade plus relationship is a great example of the impact that can be made when great teams collaborate!

Award 83
article thumbnail

Community-Driven Social Impact: Presentation, Case Studies, and Workshop

Amy Sample Ward

Last week was the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference and not only did I have the pleasure of presenting a couple sessions, it was also my first NTC as a staffer, as I joined NTEN earlier this month. I had a really wonderful time, and the Community-Driven Social Impact session was terrific! Presentation.

article thumbnail

Modernizing Metro’s Digital Ecosystem: A Drupal Journey of Integration, Inclusivity, & Impact

Forum One

This post is adapted from a presentation at DrupalCon Portland 2024 , where Forum One and Metro showcase Drupal’s role in driving long-term digital modernization and multi-site integration. This modernization project’s success is thanks to effective collaboration and a clear vision of what issues we are solving. How did we do it?

Drupal 53
article thumbnail

Navigating the Conundrum of Auxiliaries

VQ Strategies

Designed to assist and support an organization (and most commonly hospitals, museums, libraries, and arts organizations), these groups historically focus on raising funds, sometimes manage the volunteer corps, and nearly always maintain their own governance system. This is where collaboration is especially crucial. Mapping the Change.