Remove Brain Remove Community Remove Reflection Remove Teach
article thumbnail

Five New Year’s Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Rituals can also be used by professionals to boost personal productivity because rituals capitalize on our brains’ ability to direct our behavior on autopilot, allowing us to reach our goals even when we are distracted or preoccupied with other things. (In I call it my “ To Do, To Done, Don’t Do, Reflection List.

article thumbnail

Five New Year’s Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals

Rituals can also be used by professionals to boost personal productivity because rituals capitalize on our brains’ ability to direct our behavior on autopilot, allowing us to reach our goals even when we are distracted or preoccupied with other things. (In I call it my “ To Do, To Done, Don’t Do, Reflection List.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

New Years Rituals for Nonprofit Professionals: 2023

Rituals can also be used by professionals to boost personal productivity because rituals capitalize on our brains’ ability to direct our behavior on autopilot, allowing us to reach our goals even when we are distracted or preoccupied with other things. (In I call it my “To Do, To Done, Don’t Do, Reflection List.“

article thumbnail

#NTCwinning: Reflecting on What Went Well at the 2012 NTC

NTEN

While we were busy catching up on sleep, we also spent a lot of time reflecting on the experience. NTCwinning 1: The Community Photo by Trav Williams You. The community showed up for the 2012 NTC. NTCwinning 2: Learning Everywhere So much teaching and learning happens at the NTC and that makes us proud. 1772 to be exact.

NTC 69
article thumbnail

3 Key Takeaways from Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’

Cloud 4 Good

Gearset’s DevOps Dreamin’ Chicago 2022 was a brand-new opportunity for the Salesforce DevOps community to connect and share expertise at a designated conference. This reflects my own journey, and many also in attendance at the event, as my experience with DevOps has slowly matured alongside the emerging technology.

Chicago 59
article thumbnail

Happy New Year: What’s Your Theme for the Year?

They capitalize on our brains’ ability to direct our behavior on autopilot, allowing us to reach our goals even when we are distracted or preoccupied with other things. Teach: This is my passion, my calling, and my professional work. Rituals and routines have many benefits for your personal effectiveness. Year in Review.

Tunisia 124
article thumbnail

ArtsLabSF: Reflections About Social Learning With Social Media

He welcomed me to the Bay Area and asked if I would be interested in doing some trainings for the local arts community. Here are some reflections on the instructional design: 1. It is important to vary your instructional delivery because the human brain -on average - can only concentrate for 12 minutes. I said yes.