Remove Awareness Remove Community Remove Photography Remove Project
article thumbnail

Forum One Honored With 11 Vega Awards

Forum One

Forum One’s 11 awards included two platinum, five gold, and four silver awards across focus areas, including cultural institutions, health and wellness, environmental awareness, and government. We’d also like to thank our friends at the Vega Awards for the great honor and platform to celebrate so many impactful projects!

Award 69
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” Recipients who click on a video tend to have higher brand awareness and are likelier to convert.

email 78
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Email Basics: Master Effective Fundraising Communications

sgEngage

If I am building a community, maybe my community needs/wants/desires something different.” When you’re in the business of creating a community, it’s really important to be intentional about nomenclature.” Recipients who click on a video tend to have higher brand awareness and are likelier to convert.

email 71
article thumbnail

10 Must-Have Skills for Nonprofit New Media Managers

Nonprofit Tech for Good

The foundation of effective photo and video editing is a creative eye and an appreciation of digital photography and video. The ability to manage multiple communities and projects simultaneously without significant mental drain day after day is a rare skill. Community Building. Leadership.

Skills 278
article thumbnail

Second Life: Issue Awareness Raising Campaigns

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

But wanted to capture some quick thoughts related to a couple of recent awareness raising activities taking place in Second Life or recently launched. " He goes on to offer some advice: Get to know the community first. So, here we have three different approaches to raising awareness about issues in virtual worlds by activists?

article thumbnail

Storymakers 2016 Winners

Tech Soup

Learning to Improvise Can be Life-Changing , from The Detroit Creativity Project , demonstrates the highest level of technical production and takes the audience on a stirring, heartfelt journey into Detroit's schools. Our Story of Tomorrow winner, SEEDS final from Seeds of Awareness , succeeds in filming youth at this moment of awakening.

Taiwan 63
article thumbnail

The Future of Fundraising: Influencer Marketing for Nonprofits

Twenti - Digital Marketing For Nonprofits

You’ll agree to them posting about a project on certain platforms, or perhaps attend an event or a project site to see your work and show their followers. Make sure you promote the content on your own channels too, to show you are working together and create a community. Why use influencer marketing?